Most likely:
Iron man
Captain marvel
Thor

Wild card:
Nebula

53 Replies

• Reply #41

Unfortunately I think all the Loki is not dead theories are BS except for the whole left hand thing, although I too wish he wasn't dead.

@user6ewdqj · GOTG
    Mar 12, 2019, 7:29pm PDT
  • Reply #42

Unfortunately I think all the Loki is not dead theories are BS except for the whole left hand thing, although I too wish he wasn't dead.

@user6ewdqj · GOTG
    Mar 12, 2019, 7:29pm PDT
  • Reply #43

Why do all my post repost themselves over and over? I meant to only do it once.

@user6ewdqj · GOTG
    Mar 12, 2019, 7:31pm PDT
  • Reply #44

@iggy @floralsvt I wish it could be Loki once he gets resurrected but I'm sure it'll be a combination of Captain Marvel and some of the avengers.

He's dead, and not coming back

Tell that to Tom Hiddleston who was cast in Endgame 😂 Loki faked his death once, he could do it again. It's what he's best at 😂

@floralsvt · @floralsvt's Cineplex
    Mar 13, 2019, 2:49am PDT
  • Reply #45

@iggy @floralsvt I wish it could be Loki once he gets resurrected but I'm sure it'll be a combination of Captain Marvel and some of the avengers.

Tell that to Tom Hiddleston who was cast in Endgame 😂 Loki faked his death once, he could do it again. It's what he's best at 😂

• Reply #46

• Reply #47

@user6ewdqj Why do all my post repost themselves over and over? I meant to only do it once.

I don't know; that's been happening with me too. I've reported the bug on the thread for it, now let's cross our fingers and hope it works.

@marvelgirl101 · Natasha (Romanoff)
    Mar 13, 2019, 5:01am PDT
  • Reply #48

@floralsvt @iggy @floralsvt I wish it could be Loki once he gets resurrected but I'm sure it'll be a combination of Captain Marvel and some of the avengers.

Honestly though. Ya fangirl refuses to believe that he's dead XD

@marvelgirl101 · Natasha (Romanoff)
    Mar 13, 2019, 5:02am PDT
  • Reply #49

I think captain america but you didn't put that as a option

@greinerg · Greiner's
    Apr 1, 2019, 9:39am PDT
  • Reply #50

@greinerg I think captain america but you didn't put that as a option

Those were just my favorites, you can say anyone you like.

@user6ewdqj · GOTG
    Apr 1, 2019, 12:18pm PDT
Add Reply