Iron man
Captain marvel
Thor

Wild card:
Nebula

53 Replies

• Reply #31

@userygl55m Captain AmericaCaptain MarvelThorSpider man

What about Tony? I'm telling you, he and Cap are most likely to die in the next movie

@marvelgirl101 · Natasha (Romanoff)
    Mar 12, 2019, 3:27pm PDT
  • Reply #32

Yeah, Iron Man sacrificing himself would certainly make sense given what he did in The Avengers...I could see them having done that as a sort of preview, like you said. I think they've also done about all they can with his character at this point.

@noirpineapple · "MOLOCH"!
    Mar 12, 2019, 3:31pm PDT
  • Reply #33

If it's not Hawkeye, I'm giving the movie 1/5

@ingy · Inglourious Basterd
    Mar 12, 2019, 3:37pm PDT
  • Reply #34

@noirpineapple Yeah, Iron Man sacrificing himself would certainly make sense given what he did in The Avengers...I could see them having done that as a sort of preview, like you said. I think they've also done about all they can with his character at this point.

I couldn't have explained it better. RDJ has actually finished his contract; he's just doing another movie for the sake of the Marvel Universe and its fans. I think Marvel just needs to undo the heartbreak they caused us in CA:CW and then those two can be put off to the side, sadly.

Mar 12, 2019, 4:55pm PDT
  • Reply #35

@noirpineapple Yeah, Iron Man sacrificing himself would certainly make sense given what he did in The Avengers...I could see them having done that as a sort of preview, like you said. I think they've also done about all they can with his character at this point.

I couldn't have explained it better. RDJ has actually finished his contract; he's just doing another movie for the sake of the Marvel Universe and its fans. I think Marvel just needs to undo the heartbreak they caused us in CA:CW and then those two can be put off to the side, sadly.

• Reply #36

• Reply #37

@ingy If it's not Hawkeye, I'm giving the movie 1/5

Ikr lol
    Omg make them into hashtags

HawkeyeDeservesBetter

HawkeyeDeservesMore

Mar 12, 2019, 4:56pm PDT
  • Reply #38

I believe Captain Marvel will. It seems that she's going to be carrying the Marvel flag for a long time now that Iron Man appears to be done for the foreseeable future.

@zman2018 · Terminus
    Mar 12, 2019, 5:19pm PDT
  • Reply #39

@zman2018 I believe Captain Marvel will. It seems that she's going to be carrying the Marvel flag for a long time now that Iron Man appears to be done for the foreseeable future.

I was thinking that too, and it's possible that she may make a sacrifice or two, but she definitely can't sacrifice her life (unless she comes back) since Marvel Actors & Actresses usually sign 7-8 film contracts, and Avengers: Endgame will be her second one. She can sacrifice her life, sure, but that becomes a huge problem because now she needs 5-6 more solo films. Marvel isn't going to end up doing that, even with a big female icon like Carol Danvers.

Mar 12, 2019, 5:28pm PDT
  • Reply #40

@iggy @floralsvt I wish it could be Loki once he gets resurrected but I'm sure it'll be a combination of Captain Marvel and some of the avengers.

He's dead, and not coming back

Oops, I accidentally reported your post while trying to quote it, sorry 😬

Also, there have been many, many theories as to how he isn't dead. A skim (because I'm lazy lol) includes him being Hulk (why the Hulk wouldn't come out), and which hand he stabbed Thanos with. We know that Loki is right-handed and his illusions use their left hands thanks to Avengers, Thor, Thor: TDW, & Thor: Ragnarok. Guess which hand Loki tried to stab Thanos with?

His left.

(I just really hope he's alive)

Mar 12, 2019, 5:32pm PDT
Add Reply