Most likely:
Iron man
Captain marvel
Thor

Wild card:
Nebula

53 Replies

• Reply #21

@floralsvt I wish it could be Loki once he gets resurrected but I'm sure it'll be a combination of Captain Marvel and some of the avengers.

He's dead, and not coming back

@iggy · Iggman
    Feb 15, 2019, 8:58am PST
  • Reply #22

Iron Man will probably die in order to save the universe, if you're following his character arc which is an arc of selfish to selflessness.

@marvelgirl101 · Natasha (Romanoff)
    Mar 12, 2019, 12:47pm PDT
  • Reply #23

Iron Man will probably die in order to save the universe, if you're following his character arc which is an arc of selfish to selflessness.

• Reply #24

• Reply #25

• Reply #26

What's funny about that is how he goes through that same arc in pretty much every movie he's in...

Some...great character work...

@noirpineapple · "MOLOCH"!
    Mar 12, 2019, 3:24pm PDT
  • Reply #27

@noirpineapple What's funny about that is how he goes through that same arc in pretty much every movie he's in...

Ikr! But it seems like it's gotten more and more extreme every time
    Besides A1, he did the entire nuke in space thing I guess that was kind of a preview..?
    (Also sorry for posting like 5 times idk why that happened and I don't think I can delete it)

Mar 12, 2019, 3:26pm PDT
  • Reply #28

@noirpineapple What's funny about that is how he goes through that same arc in pretty much every movie he's in...

Ikr! But it seems like it's gotten more and more extreme every time
    Besides A1, he did the entire nuke in space thing I guess that was kind of a preview..?
    (Also sorry for posting like 5 times idk why that happened and I don't think I can delete it)

• Reply #29

Captain America
    Captain Marvel
    Thor
    Spider man

@userygl55m · cegarzaiii's Cineplex
  • Reply #30

@userygl55m Captain AmericaCaptain MarvelThorSpider man

What about Tony? I'm telling you, he and Cap are most likely to die in the next movie

Mar 12, 2019, 3:27pm PDT
Add Reply