FML Suggestion Box & Bug Reports

@fmlqa · FML Quality Assurance
Mar 7, 2018, 9:39am PST

We're always working to make FML better - and your suggestions and bug-catching skills are definitely a big part of that process! So . . . do you have a great idea for how to make FML even more fun to play? Or have you come across a bug, error, or some other kind of gremlin lurking about on fantasymovieleague.com, or on our iOS or Android apps? If so, please reply to this thread with your idea, or give us some details about the problem you've seen. Thank you!

373 Replies

• Reply #1

Would be awesome if I could see a complete list of my league and their rank in app. Also, another tab with research vault info in app.

@scantley · Shawn's Master Piece Theatre
    Mar 7, 2018, 9:51am PST
  • Reply #2

Hi Everyone,

And thanks for helping us with bug reports and suggestions.

I'm Tim, and I'm part of the product team that makes FML. Along with @fmlqa I will be following this thread, and we love hearing what you think will make FML better.

BUGS
    When reporting a bug, please provide as details including what OS you're using (Web, iOS, Android), and how you encountered the bug. The easier we can replicate a bug the faster it will get fixed.

Thanks!

@tim · Slytrunk Tim
    Mar 7, 2018, 9:59am PST
  • Reply #3

Paragraph spacing in the iPhone app is huge. https://imgur.com/a/0bYFS

@clever · Something Clever △
    Mar 7, 2018, 12:16pm PST
  • Reply #4

@clever We'll have a fix out for this particular bug this week.

@tim · Slytrunk Tim
    Mar 7, 2018, 1:42pm PST
  • Reply #5

iOS, latest build: If I go on my profile and click to go back a few weeks, eventually a gray bar will pop up. The only way to get rid of it is to switch to either "Leagues" or "Chatter" and switch back to profile. It might happen only by tapping the back arrow too fast, but I didn't test. Here's how it looks:

@gd · GD ▵
    Mar 7, 2018, 2:49pm PST
  • Reply #6

^ Can't post pictures on mobile, or it might be that I didn't add .jpg when I copied the link from imgur. I'll try to post them from desktop in this comment:

9b1z0CF.jpg

svQhQSK.jpg

@gd · GD ▵
    Mar 7, 2018, 3:55pm PST
  • Reply #7

@gd How many weeks back are you tapping? We can't immediately replicate that issue, but will do more discovery around it.

@tim · Slytrunk Tim
    Mar 7, 2018, 4:28pm PST
  • Reply #8

@tim Usually around Dec 22, then Nov 10, and it keeps doing it if I go even further.

@gd · GD ▵
    Mar 7, 2018, 4:32pm PST
  • Reply #9

Thanks guys for setting this up! Similar paragraph spacing problem, on desktop single line breaks don't show up and just show up as an inline space

@ari · Ari's Amphitheater of Moving Pictures
    Mar 7, 2018, 6:42pm PST
  • Reply #10

@shruggs · ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ™
    Mar 7, 2018, 7:52pm PST
Add Reply