Real prizes?

@floofydoggo · Doggo's Cineplex
Mar 4, 2019, 7:44pm PST

Tell me if i'm stupid, but are there real prizes like Movie Tickets? Idk why I think this, but I'm pretty sure that they advertised that you can win movie tickets or other REAL prizes.

12 Replies

• Reply #1

You can win tons of stuff!!!

The weekly prizes usually consist of autographed paraphernalia along with a sweet T-shirt.

The Monthly and Seasonal Leagues have Movietickets.com gift cards that can be won.

Just make sure you're in all the prizing leagues and that you're eligible (see rules for details). (The FML League is weekly, Monthly Matchup is Monthly and the Season Showdown is the seasonal one)

Good luck and have fun!!

@penny · Not Penny's Boat
    Mar 4, 2019, 7:48pm PST
  • Reply #2

Thank you @penny

@floofydoggo · Doggo's Cineplex
    Mar 4, 2019, 8:01pm PST
  • Reply #3

Unless you are Canadian, then...

@waco_kid · The Waco Kidplex
    Mar 5, 2019, 4:29am PST
  • Reply #4

The weekly prizes usually consist of autographed paraphernalia along with a sweet T-shirt.

The Monthly and Seasonal Leagues have Movietickets.com gift cards that can be won.

Just make sure you're in all the prizing leagues and that you're eligible (see rules for details). (The FML League is weekly, Monthly Matchup is Monthly and the Season Showdown is the seasonal one)

Good luck and have fun!!

How do you know if you won?

@shyjag13 · shyjag13's Cineplex
    Mar 11, 2019, 4:20am PDT
  • Reply #5

Good luck and have fun!!

• Reply #6

Good luck and have fun!!

• Reply #7

You will be contacted by an FML representative.

@waco_kid · The Waco Kidplex
    Mar 11, 2019, 4:32pm PDT
  • Reply #8

You will receive an email. Be sure to check your emails, because if you don't respond, they move on to the next highest finisher for that week.

@poultry · Poultry in Motion Pictures
    Apr 18, 2019, 5:47pm PDT
  • Reply #9

Prizes are very real in Fantasy Movie League! Winners of the Season Showdown and Monthly Matchup competitions win cash prizes, and every week the player who gets a Perfect Cineplex (the combo of 8 movies that racks up more box office cash than any other possible combo) and is closest on the Tiebreaker also wins unique movie memorabilia prizes! For instance, next weekend when Avengers comes out, we're giving away an Infinity Gauntlet signed by James Brolin: https://fantasymovieleague.com/chatter/board/group-1/topic/592424

@fmlqa · FML Quality Assurance
    Apr 19, 2019, 10:44am PDT
  • Reply #10

I finally got my T-shirt for finishing in the top 5 (or whatever I did), 11 months later. And it was an XL after I requested a M. But it was free, so I can't complain too much!

@thebige · TheBigE
    Apr 19, 2019, 2:23pm PDT
Add Reply