Weekend Estimates = $0

@saskypauli · SaskyPauli's Cineplex
Dec 9, 2018, 3:52pm PST

Why are my weekend estimates in some leagues at $0 - while others in my league seem to have appropriate estimated totals?

7 Replies

• Reply #1

When did you enter your theaters?

@waco_kid · The Waco Kidplex
    Dec 14, 2018, 7:02pm PST
  • Reply #2

This was for last weekend and I had entered my picks on Thursday night and in the end no box office total showed up. Not sure what I didn't wrong? Others in my league had there totals show up....

We'll see how this weekend goes. Maybe I'm missing a step? But I got my picks in before 9am Friday.

Dec 15, 2018, 10:22am PST
  • Reply #3

Well I have no idea what happened last week - but this week seems to be populating fine. Very strange - I did nothing different this week...

Dec 15, 2018, 12:33pm PST
  • Reply #4

This happened to me this weekend in one league even though I entered my picks quite early in the week. Should be 2nd in the league but showing up as $0 (or TBD) depending on where I look.

@tami · The Palace
    Dec 16, 2018, 10:16am PST
  • Reply #5

@saskypauli looks like last week has populated for last week's FML league. So you should be all set. @tami you may want to reach out to FML support via email to see what happened in that one league.

@waco_kid · The Waco Kidplex
    Dec 17, 2018, 4:58am PST
  • Reply #6

@WACOKID I contacted FML Support and they helped me correct my first weekend. All is resolved! Thank you!

Dec 17, 2018, 2:34pm PST
  • Reply #7

@waco_kid @saskypauli looks like last week has populated for last week's FML league. So you should be all set. @tami you may want to reach out to FML support via email to see what happened in that one league.

Hey @waco_kid I did reach out and all was fixed this afternoon. Turns out after all the numbers were in I was in first place!

@tami · The Palace
    Dec 17, 2018, 5:47pm PST
Add Reply