Thank you for your feedback on the update!

@fmlqa · FML Quality Assurance
Dec 13, 2017, 4:22pm PST

Our gratitude goes out to everybody who shared their opinion or reported an issue with the recent FML update! We appreciate your help in finding bugs and contributing thoughts about what we can do to make FML better.

Some bugs you've found have already been fixed, and there are more on the to-do list we'll be getting to soon. And we've heard the many voices who think we should make changes to how we display Rank info and treat the Seasons. We've been working on some ideas (and been inspired by some offered here on the Chatter) about how we can make this better. I expect to be able to make a more thorough post about our thinking and plans by the end of the week.

Thanks for your patience as well as we get everything polished up! We have more coming, and revisions based on your input too. There are inevitably growing pains on the way, but we think that when all the pieces are put together, 2018 is going to be a very exciting year for everybody in FML.

40 Replies

• Reply #1

Thanks for listening. We love it here and we want FML to succeed.

@clever · Something Clever △
    Dec 13, 2017, 4:25pm PST
  • Reply #2

Thank you for listening!!

Hopefully all the little buggers will be out by the new year :)

This is a pretty fantastic and passionate community. Very rarely do you find good people that both run and play the game and somehow we are lucky enough to have both :D

@penny · Not Penny's Boat
    Dec 13, 2017, 4:29pm PST
  • Reply #3

Please don't make us the "disappearing Marty's", FML......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPrPfkT82Pw

@faster · Faster (R)
    Dec 13, 2017, 4:55pm PST
  • Reply #4

👏

@user4jmxlk · The Todd Cure
    Dec 13, 2017, 7:48pm PST
  • Reply #5

👍

@user4869rw · tracie.o's Cineplex
    Dec 13, 2017, 8:31pm PST
  • Reply #6

You should pick a handful of long-standing community members like BS White and Furiosa to run your proposed changes past and get feedback from before you implement. Of course you have the final say but why not use an available resource to fine tune things.

@aftercreditsscene · After Credits Scene
    Dec 13, 2017, 10:41pm PST
  • Reply #7

Knew it! Thank you guys for listening!!! Not saying you should "let the inmates run the prison" but letting people know particulars about changes you have in mind woouldn't be a terrible idea in the future and would save you from 300 + comment threads.

@nowintechnicolor · Now in Technicolor!
    Dec 14, 2017, 9:13am PST
  • Reply #8

Does the app not show season long standings? Ive taken a couple of seasons off so Im sure Ive missed something along the way

@user36woy2 · TheFantasyYoda
    Dec 15, 2017, 9:00am PST
  • Reply #9

If it isn't fixed soon, I can see a sharp decline in the number of people playing. I know this will probably be my last weekend if there isn't an update in the next few days addressing the season standings, and viewing screens.

@user3z96ea · $20 Popcorn
    Dec 15, 2017, 9:25am PST
  • Reply #10

Hey - we can't see what other people in our league played, without clicking on their name first? That's a change I do NOT like!

@thebige · TheBigE
    Dec 15, 2017, 9:27am PST
Add Reply