Storks: What Went Wrong

@steve · STEVE
Sep 24, 2016, 5:16pm PDT

It got decent reviews, it looked like a good family movie it wasn't like Kubo was a competition. It didn't get as much ad time as I would've thought, but still. That 18.5M just looks wrong

24 Replies

• Reply #1

Around the DC area, people are saying the shows are packed. I'm as confused as everyone else.

@user2ogqo3 · WB1313: Return of the Procrastinator
    Sep 24, 2016, 5:21pm PDT
  • Reply #2

Any chance this will turn around by Monday?

@rosy_the_reviewer · Rosy the Reviewer
    Sep 24, 2016, 5:32pm PDT
  • Reply #3

Sep 24, 2016, 5:32pm PDT
  • Reply #4

Sep 24, 2016, 5:33pm PDTEdited
  • Reply #5
    @becky · BK ▲
    Sep 24, 2016, 5:34pm PDTEdited
  • Reply #6

Very funny. But unrelated question. How do we delete a reply? I didn't think my reply went through and then discovered it went through three times. Editing doesn't seem to offer a delete. Thanks.

Sep 24, 2016, 5:36pm PDT
  • Reply #7

It was too twee. It was a movie like Arthur Christmas (which I liked! Arthur Christmas is great!), and even some of the plot elments sound like they borrowed from A.C. but that kind of thing just doesn't play great with American kids beyond the youngest. If it was Undead Storks carrying Dragon Babies then the sky would have been the limit.

"How do we delete a reply?"
    We can't or I'd probably delete half my replies 10 minutes after I make them. I usually regret saying anything. :)

@concessions · Concessions
    Sep 24, 2016, 5:43pm PDTEdited
  • Reply #8

Triplets.

@ingy · Inglourious Basterd
    Sep 24, 2016, 5:57pm PDT
  • Reply #9

I don't know Rogue... You correctly went with 5x Sully... I'd be fine with you writing more if you tip me off to calls like that...

@henrythehedgehog · Henry the Hedgehog
    Sep 24, 2016, 6:13pm PDT
  • Reply #10

purely personal opinion here, but I couldn't bring myself to go all in on Storks despite all the predictions cos it looked ****. Suspect that could be the key to why people didn't go to see it.

** that word up there with asterisks begins with s and ends with t.

@user2xezxp · CineCOBRA III: The Cobra Fosters Barnett
    Sep 24, 2016, 6:15pm PDTEdited
Add Reply