Fall Season - contests and prizes
Hope everybody is excited to start the 2016 FML Fall Season! We have some great contests and prizes lined up, and hope to add more as the season goes on. Here's what is on tap now:
- Week 1 Starters - Season Champion: Free Movies For A Year ($650 in MovieTickets.com gift cards)
- Weeks 2-5 Starters winners: $100 gift card from MovieTickets.com
- Weeks 6-9 Starters winners: $50 gift card from MovieTickets.com
- Weeks 10-13 Starters winners: a custom-designed Fantasy Movie League T-Shirt & one T-Shirt from 500 LEVEL
- Weekly Winner - Weeks 1-2, 4-7 & 9-13: $100 gift card from MovieTickets.com
- Weekly Winner - Week 3: a prize package from Universal's Bridget Jones's Baby
- Weekly Winner - Week 8: a prize package from Universal's Ouija: Origins of Evil
- Sing Contest: Runs Weeks 6-9; weekly winners get $100 MovieTickets.com and overall winner gets trip for two to Sing premiere in Hollywood
- Gary Barnidge - Fall Movie League: starting Week 2 to coincide with the NFL's opening weekend, Browns Pro Bowl TE Gary Barnidge returns to FML, this time with a signed mini-helmet as the prize
Good luck to all! Looking forward to an exciting Fall.
I'm thrilled to hear Gary is coming back!Aug 29, 2016, 4:34pm PDT
Gary is the coolest guy ever, Metatron - we're excited to have him back too :)Aug 29, 2016, 4:39pm PDT
Can't wait to win that Ouija: Origins of Evil prize package. I hope it comes with a ouija board.Aug 29, 2016, 5:03pm PDT
Great prizes! Thanks FMLQA!Aug 29, 2016, 5:07pm PDT
That's it, I'm taking Gary in the first round in my next fantasy draft.Aug 29, 2016, 5:09pm PDT
You think that Ouija board will help your FML game, Arex? ;)Aug 29, 2016, 5:14pm PDT
I'm taking that Sing premiere prize, thank you. Mainly due to wanting to finally be in proximity to Philippe's Original French Dip.Aug 29, 2016, 5:16pm PDT
I've looked and looked every week for the numbers of theatres/movie for a coming week all summer long. I was only able to sometimes find the number of movies for one or two movies a week. I have checked many sources including boxoffice mojo but I can't find out how to access this info. Could you please give me a clue? Thanks!Aug 29, 2016, 7:42pm PDT
Aug 30, 2016, 6:33am PDT
- This clue may help...
- Colonel Mustard with the Candlestick in the Conservatory... errrr...
- :comedian in every room::
You actually might try...
Under Data is a Showtimes Report that may help you with your weekly research
- This clue may help...
Also spurs, they don't release theater count until Thursday afternoon.Aug 30, 2016, 7:32am PDT