Fave Film: Thanksgiving Movies

@angelcake · Zac Efron's Pool Boy
Nov 19, 2020, 8:47am PST

This week we found the Cosmopolitan article entitled, "47 Movies You'll Want to Watch After Stuffing Your Face on Thanksgiving." Long title but it kinda makes sense...a little. Either way, we thought it would be fun to ask you all which movie on the list below is your favorite. We will read the results on this week's show. Thanks y'all.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEkG9nZsm4yExAMmQY-6pp8TviGcpExBElQxWiEz7vptiE8g/viewform?usp=sf_link

giphy.gif

8 Replies

• Reply #1

I'm old school so

@old_crow · The Old Crow Picture Show
    Nov 19, 2020, 8:55am PST
  • Reply #2

Some of the movies on this list makes my head scratch but I think one that jumps out to me that I think I will watch after stuffing my face this year is Knives Out

giphy.gif

Nov 20, 2020, 7:23am PST
  • Reply #3

No time for movies, after dinner I'm headed right to the couch for some football (and probably immediately fall asleep.) Ravens-Steelers looks like a great matchup.

@ari · Ari's Amphitheater of Moving Pictures
    Nov 20, 2020, 7:30am PST
  • Reply #4

For the non-football fans you can go with something mindless or with something engaging and fun like Baby Driver.

@kevin · Satellite of Love (SOL) (R)
    Nov 20, 2020, 10:52am PST
  • Reply #5

Didn't even have to think twice about this one.

giphy.gif

@thebige · TheBigE
    Nov 20, 2020, 11:04am PST
  • Reply #6

Thanksgiving was last month y'all.

How am I supposed to judge this? Based on it being tied to Thanksgiving orhow a film stomach might affect my experience?

Because on pure quality this list is Shawshank and then everything else.

@ingy · Inglourious Basterd
    Nov 20, 2020, 3:58pm PSTEdited
  • Reply #7

No time for movies, after dinner I'm headed right to the couch for some football (and probably immediately fall asleep.) Ravens-Steelers looks like a great matchup.

@ari yeah...um...about that...😬

Nov 26, 2020, 5:23pm PST
  • Reply #8

Yup. Ended up watching The Queen's Gambit

@ari · Ari's Amphitheater of Moving Pictures
    Nov 27, 2020, 5:58am PST
Add Reply