Jul 29, 2020, 8:24am PDT

This past week on the FMLPOD we picked our Mt. Rushmore of Matt Damon movies:

E20z6sR.jpeg

Here's what we picked:

• Hammock chose Good Will Hunting
  • Drew chose The Martian
  • Geek chose The Bourne Identity
  • Ilgen chose Saving Private Ryan

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to pick one of our choices (ONLY ONE) and replace it with (ONE) option you think deserves to be up there more. We will read the results on next week's show! Thank you!

7 Replies

• Reply #1

This is a tough one, since he has such a great filmography, but I would take out Saving Private Ryan only because he isn't in it for very long, and put in The Departed.

@yktgftm · You know that guy from that movie...®
    Jul 29, 2020, 9:10am PDT
  • Reply #2

Take out Private Ryan for the above reason and put in, oh I want to say Dogma, but let's go with Invictus.

I like how he's so willing to do cameos like Eurotrip, Jay and Silent Bob, Deadpool, Ragnarok. And my kids loved Titan AE - we have a weird household.

@kevin · Satellite of Love (SOL) (R)
    Jul 29, 2020, 6:40pm PDT
  • Reply #3

Same here .. remove Private Ryan and I'm gonna force myself to pick something besides The Departed 😣 So put up True Grit 2010 remake

@old_crow · The Old Crow Picture Show
    Jul 29, 2020, 7:52pm PDT
  • Reply #4

Same here .. remove Private Ryan and I'm gonna force myself to pick something besides The Departed 😣 So put up True Grit 2010 remake

You could pick The Departed if you want. Personally I'd love you to pick The Departed but it's up to you

giphy.gif

@angelcake · Zac Efron's Pool Boy
    Jul 30, 2020, 10:48am PDT
  • Reply #5

I used The Departed for my favorite Nicholson & DiCaprio film. I'm burning myself out on one movie for an answer 🤣 Even though its a tremendous film I'm self mandating a new answer. So True Grit for Damon. 🤠

@old_crow · The Old Crow Picture Show
    Jul 30, 2020, 12:28pm PDT
  • Reply #6

Replace all with Matt Damon from Team America

@ingy · Inglourious Basterd
    Aug 2, 2020, 4:35pm PDT
  • Reply #7

Take out Saving Private Ryan, put in Rounders.

Or even better:

9ded977d8274c0c3c039bea52339a31d.gif

@rush_clasic · No Poetic Device
    Aug 2, 2020, 9:59pm PDT
Add Reply