Temporarily Pausing Fantasy Movie League

@fmlqa · FML Quality Assurance
Mar 16, 2020, 4:20pm PDT

Dear FML Community,

Like you, we have been monitoring the changes being put into place to slow down the spread of COVID-19. Given the impact on the movie industry, including changes in premiere dates and movie theater closures, we're anticipating challenges in being able to provide you with up-to-date box office information in the coming weeks. We also want to make sure we're doing everything in our power to help our employees stay healthy and safe.

Due to this, we have come to the difficult decision to temporarily pause Fantasy Movie League.

You'll be able to see the final results for the weekend of March 13-15, and your standings within your leagues will update based on that. That standing will remain until we resume. We don't know quite yet when we will be able to start up again, but we will let you know as soon as we do.

Thank you for being part of the FML community. During this hiatus, we encourage you to stay connected with others through Chatter and on noovie.com.

Stay safe,
The FML Team

67 Replies

• Reply #21

Super bummed at this. Stay safe distant acquaintances and movie fiends.

@bnbehrens · Universcinema
    Mar 16, 2020, 6:02pm PDT
  • Reply #22

Wow is all I can say. I hope this pause isn't too long and that I'll continue seeing you all on discord.

If you want to watch some films or binge watch a series with with friends online, join the film night crew https://discord.gg/ZEZ7yk

We use the kast app. It's free. @nosferatus_shadow and I were just chatting about hosting screenings on different days of the week at various times.

Also, @plexy has a new season of FML Discord survivor starting soon. I'm sure there's a link to the application somewhere. Sign up, it's very engaging!!

@lll · Lola's Palooza
    Mar 16, 2020, 6:28pm PDT
  • Reply #23

Be safe, all.

@caaagent · El Capitan (R)
    Mar 16, 2020, 7:20pm PDT
  • Reply #24

Everyone stay safe. And wash your hands!

@userrdma86 · vikmetrang's Cineplex
    Mar 16, 2020, 9:53pm PDT
  • Reply #25

I'll see you guys on the other side.

@vick · The Mexalorian
    Mar 16, 2020, 11:43pm PDT
  • Reply #26

@fmlqa

As frustrating as this decision had to be, it is the logical one.

giphy.gif

@valhallaplex · ValhallaPlex
    Mar 17, 2020, 4:53am PDTEdited
  • Reply #27

i picked a bad time to join, see y'all in chatter

@whatsmada · WhatSmada
    Mar 17, 2020, 6:37am PDT
  • Reply #28

But what about drive-ins tho

@omalpha · I Am The Omalpha
    Mar 17, 2020, 6:46am PDT
  • Reply #29

I miss you guys already. Let's hope the world can get back to normal eventually.

@darthdan · DarthDan ®
    Mar 17, 2020, 7:33am PDT
  • Reply #30

Thank you for the update. Stay safe, and healthy. Thank you for all that you do and for making a fun app.

@rmtepes · House of Tepes
    Mar 17, 2020, 10:14am PDT
Add Reply