Double Feature: Parasite + Jojo Rabbit

@fmlqa · FML Quality Assurance
Dec 9, 2019, 5:13pm PSTEdited

Double Feature is available as one of the 15 options this week. It's priced at $14 FML Bux. Each Double Feature screen in your FML Cineplex will earn the weekend box office of both $Parasite and $Jojo Rabbit, fresh off of their Golden Globe nominations.

Let us know if you have questions about Double Feature. Here is the official description of Double Feature from our How To Play page:

1. Some weeks will have a "Double Feature" selection available as one of the 15 FML movie options. This combines the box office of two movies into one FML screen. The movie poster will have a special "Double Feature" graphic, and the movie title will appear as DOUBLE FEATURE: Movie 1 + Movie 2. For example, if the option is DOUBLE FEATURE: Spider-Man: Far From Home + Toy Story 4, then each "Double Feature" screen in your FML Cineplex will earn the weekend box office for both Spider-Man: Far From Home and Toy Story 4.

Double Feature animated movie poster with Parasite and Jojo Rabbit

5 Replies

• Reply #1

@FMLQA nice job on the poster image rotation, and extending that into lineup construction as well. (And, thanks to @bdc for suggesting it.) Very cool.

@omalpha · I Am The Omalpha
    Dec 10, 2019, 6:36am PST
  • Reply #2

+1 on that.

@fourthwall · Fourth Wall
    Dec 10, 2019, 7:16am PST
  • Reply #3

Thank you for suggesting the animated gif for Double Feature @bdc! We think we have it working on every platform except for the iOS native app, where people will just see the static Double Feature poster (because it's the first frame of the gif). We hope this adds some clarity, and we hope you enjoy this week's Double Feature.

Dec 10, 2019, 7:38am PST
  • Reply #4

This is more of a question. After I make my picks and copy them to all the leagues, if I want to edit picks it sends me to copy picks instead.

@usermg3d · mg3d
    Dec 13, 2019, 7:52am PST
  • Reply #5

@usermg3d can you send a screen shot of which "edit picks" button you're clicking to support@fantasymovieleague.com? We're trying to reproduce the issue on Android and can't recreate the issue. In the email, include your platform (Android native app?), cineplex name, username, and screens if you need them changed. Sorry for the trouble.

Dec 13, 2019, 8:47am PSTEdited
Add Reply