Tech Issues with Cineplex Builder and The FML League

@fmlqa · FML Quality Assurance
Dec 2, 2019, 10:05pm PST

We are currently working on an issue with The FML League. Our interface makes it look like you have been removed from the league or that the league no longer exists. Don't worry. You haven't been removed from The FML League. We are in the process of fixing it. On some platforms this issue is also preventing the Cineplex Builder from loading. We apologize for these inconveniences and hope to have a resolution soon. Thank you in advance for your patience. We will keep you posted. In the meantime, please enjoy this gif of an adorable kitten...

Kitten tries to catch fish on an iPad

8 Replies

• Reply #1

giphy.gif

@clever · Something Clever △
    Dec 2, 2019, 10:21pm PST
  • Reply #2

We believe the Cineplex Builder is working again on all platforms. Let us know if you're still seeing issues with it not loading. We are still fixing The FML League but should have the issue resolved by the end of the day.

Cat fist bump

Dec 3, 2019, 6:19am PST
  • Reply #3

Sooo... The FML League is back, but you probably can't read this message because the site is so slow. We're looking into that now. Pretty awesome start to the season, eh? Sorry for all the issues. We'll get it straightened out. Thanks for your patience.

giphy.gif

Dec 3, 2019, 2:21pm PST
  • Reply #4

Nope, still not working. Can't copy picks to other leagues and Cineplex builder keeps freezing and not working after each pick.

@user488yk4 · numbersix_99's Cineplex
    Dec 3, 2019, 2:32pm PST
  • Reply #5

@fmlqa haven't updated the app (i was told not to) FML League is now showing - but it's locked. :(

EVERYBODY WINS THIS WEEK!!! :D

@penny · Not Penny's Boat
    Dec 3, 2019, 2:40pm PST
  • Reply #6

We now believe the Cineplex Builder is operational, The FML League is properly restored, and the site slowness has been resolved. Again, we apologize for the trouble today. Let us know if you're still having issues, but we think we're in the clear.

Make picks! Set tiebreakers! Join Week 1 of the Season Showdown and Monthly Matchup! Game on!

Cats nodding in agreement

Dec 3, 2019, 6:28pm PSTEdited
  • Reply #7

So FML has to break for me to get to see all these cute kitty gifs? Hmmm.....
    tenor.gif

I vote you break everyday! MOL!!!
    2f8469d5ad58a6e42fed3ae38a87f14a.gif

@fmlcat · That Darn =^ . . ^= !
    Dec 3, 2019, 6:49pm PST
  • Reply #8

Hay I don't like to be ignored FML!! So how do ya like me bump!
    tenor.gif

@fmlcat · That Darn =^ . . ^= !
    Dec 5, 2019, 12:49am PSTEdited
Add Reply