Actuals - Fall Week 13
Final Update - 3:58 PM CST ~ NEW PC ~
What a crazy weekend to be the last of the season, who do you think ends up in front?
**PC = 8xQueen N Slim, $116,123,920
The numbers below will update as they become official. I use The Numbers (http://www.the-numbers.com/weekend-box-office-chart) and PBO as my main sources. *NOTE: A special thanks to Shruggs for all the hard work of automating this thread.
(up/down based on Monday morning estimates): FRI Frozen II ($34,130,914, up 0.3%) / SAT Frozen II ($32,363,967, down 0.3%) / Knives Out ($26,769,548, down 0.9%) / SUN Frozen II ($19,482,892, up 3.9%) / Ford v Ferrari ($13,168,306, down 0.4%) / Beautiful Day ($11,776,422, up 0.0%) / Queen N Slim ($11,890,490, up 1.8%) / 21 Bridges ($5,587,111, down 4.0%) / Playing with Fire ($4,221,014, up 0.5%) / Midway ($3,919,935, down 0.9%) / Good Liar ($1,559,223, down 2.5%) / Last Christmas ($2,008,275, up 1.4%) / Charlie Angels ($1,257,568, up 0.2%) / Joker ($1,950,478, up 0.0%) / Harriet ($1,846,885, down 2.8%)
All movies final.
Other popular lineups and cineplex totals (not including the PC bonus):
- 8xQueen N Slim, = $111,123,920
- 3xKnives Out, 3xPlaying with Fire, 2xHarriet, = $96,665,456
- 3xKnives Out, 2xPlaying with Fire, 3xLast Christmas, = $94,775,497
- 2xSAT Frozen II, 1xBeautiful Day, 2xMidway, 1xJoker, 2xHarriet, = $89,988,474
- 2xSAT Frozen II, 5xPlaying with Fire, 1xMidway, = $89,752,939
- 7xBeautiful Day, 1x21 Bridges, = $88,022,065
- 2xSAT Frozen II, 1xBeautiful Day, 5xLast Christmas, = $86,545,731
- 4xSUN Frozen II, 3xLast Christmas, 1xJoker, = $85,906,871
Calculator with current numbers:
Movie rankings as the numbers stand now:
- Queen N Slim ($99,920 Value / New Release) BP
- Knives Out ($99,515 Value / New Release)
- FRI Frozen II ($92,246 Value / 128% from LW)
- SAT Frozen II ($91,166 Value / -5% from LW)
- Beautiful Day ($89,896 Value / -11% from LW)
- Midway ($89,089 Value / -16% from LW)
- SUN Frozen II ($88,559 Value / -40% from LW)
- Playing with Fire ($86,143 Value / -7% from LW)
- Harriet ($83,949 Value / -21% from LW)
- Ford v Ferrari ($78,852 Value / -16% from LW)
- Joker ($75,018 Value / -29% from LW)
- 21 Bridges ($72,560 Value / -40% from LW)
- Last Christmas ($64,783 Value / -35% from LW)
- Charlie Angels ($46,577 Value / -61% from LW)
- Good Liar ($43,312 Value / -54% from LW) WP
Notable movies that missed the FML cut:
Maleficent: Mistress …: $1,328,959 (-$515 PTA, Wk 111549934)
FFS. JUST COULDN'T LET INGY HAVE A GOOD FINAL WEEK EH
Tell me about it.
It didn't turn out as terrible as I thought. Still finished 577 for the week and moved up 23 overall. Usually when I just lose the BP on Monday, more people played the BP and I get hit hard, but it seems most people were heavy on Frozen.Dec 2, 2019, 6:52pm PST
@ingy FFS. JUST COULDN'T LET INGY HAVE A GOOD FINAL WEEK EH
Tell me about it.
It didn't turn out as terrible as I thought.
Uh yeah. Yeah it did.Dec 2, 2019, 7:03pm PST
Sweet. Finished fourth overall this week
Too soon...fifth...:-)Dec 2, 2019, 11:16pm PST
@fourthwall Sweet. Finished fourth overall this week
In the resistance yes but overall fourthDec 3, 2019, 6:58am PST
For the week. Not fit the seasonDec 3, 2019, 7:02am PST