Mt. Rushmore: WWE

@angelcake · Zac Efron's Pool Boy
Nov 7, 2019, 6:26pm PST

In honor of John Cena's Playing With Fire premiering this weekend we thought it would be fun to make our Mt. Rushmore of WWE wrestlers.

paSfQ9j.jpg

• Drew chose Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
  • Geek chose Bret "Hitman" Hart
  • Hammock chose Hulk Hogan
  • Ilgen chose Stone Cold Steve Austin

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to pick one of choices and replace it with a Wrestler who you think is more deserving. Think the Undertaker is a better choice than the Hulkster? Can you not smell what The Rock is cooking and would rather have the Nature Boy? Let us know in the comment section and we'll read the results on this week's show.

27 Replies

• Reply #1

Honestly you have to put Vince on here. Probably over the Hitman. Bret did screw Bret after all.

@protagonist · The Force A-Nathan-s
    Nov 7, 2019, 6:52pm PSTEdited
  • Reply #2

I'd replace the Rock with John Cena.

@garbs · The Garbera Redemption
    Nov 7, 2019, 7:49pm PST
  • Reply #3

My vote goes to Glenn ‘Kane' Jacobs. I recently met him at a dance through his charity Kane's Crusaders. They sponsor a dance for kids diagnosed w/ cancer of which our 13 year old has been battling. He is also the current mayor of my hometown of Knoxville, Tennessee so a bit of a bias there 😬 And lest we forget he's the star of American slasher classics "See No Evil" 1 & 2 ... https://ibb.co/72RLxW0. ... ...

@old_crow · The Old Crow Picture Show
    Nov 7, 2019, 8:20pm PST
  • Reply #4

The American Dream: Dusty Rhodes

@faster · Faster (R)
    Nov 7, 2019, 9:16pm PST
  • Reply #5

As long as we are nominating some local favs - Jesse "The Body" Ventura, mayor of Brooklyn Park and then Governor of Minnesota. He mostly predates the WWE but he is in their Hall of Fame. Jesse says his favorite wrestling moment came when the sold out Minneapolis crowd chanted, "Jesse sucks" during a match. He can replace Hart though it might be hard to carve a feather boa into the mountain.

Another heel is Ric "Nature Boy" Flair from cake eating Edina, MN. WWE has him winning 16 championship belts. WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

@kevin · Satellite of Love (SOL) (R)
    Nov 7, 2019, 10:44pm PST
  • Reply #6

I said it in a different group but

Missing: Ric Flair, THE BIG DOG!!!1! Roman Reigns.

Get the F Out: Hulk Hogan. Screw that guy.

@ingy · Inglourious Basterd
    Nov 8, 2019, 12:39am PST
  • Reply #7

My vote goes to Glenn ‘Kane' Jacobs. I recently met him at a dance through his charity Kane's Crusaders. They sponsor a dance for kids diagnosed w/ cancer of which our 13 year old has been battling. He is also the current mayor of my hometown of Knoxville, Tennessee so a bit of a bias there 😬 And lest we forget he's the star of American slasher classics "See No Evil" 1 & 2 ... https://ibb.co/72RLxW0. ... ... image

Did he chokeslam anyone through a table? His constituents love it.

@ingy · Inglourious Basterd
    Nov 8, 2019, 12:40am PST
  • Reply #8

There are probably a dozen different wrestlers you could put on here and not be wrong, but personally I would swap out Hitman for Andre the Giant.

@yktgftm · You know that guy from that movie...®
    Nov 8, 2019, 6:21am PST
  • Reply #9

Harley Race, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Steve Austin

You can make cases for the following as well:

The Rock
    Andre the Giant
    Bruno Sammartino
    Undertaker
    Vince McMahon
    Dusty Rhodes
    Chris Jericho