Double Feature: The Peanut Butter Falcon + Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw

@fmlqa · FML Quality Assurance
Oct 7, 2019, 5:00pm PDT

Double Feature is back again this week! It's priced at a mere $10 FML Bux. Each Double Feature screen in your FML Cineplex will earn the weekend box office of both $The Peanut Butter Falcon and $Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw.

Let us know if you have questions about Double Feature. Here is the official description of Double Feature from our How To Play page:

1. Some weeks will have a "Double Feature" selection available as one of the 15 FML movie options. This combines the box office of two movies into one FML screen. The movie poster will have a special "Double Feature" graphic, and the movie title will appear as DOUBLE FEATURE: Movie 1 + Movie 2. For example, if the option is DOUBLE FEATURE: Spider-Man: Far From Home + Toy Story 4, then each "Double Feature" screen in your FML Cineplex will earn the weekend box office for both Spider-Man: Far From Home and Toy Story 4.

Double Feature movie poster

5 Replies

• Reply #1

There was mention in a past thread about studio issues with how their images are used being the reason that the posters can't be altered, but is using a gif file that switches between the two movies a possibility, such as what I have here?

Double_Feature.gif

@bdc · Billion Dollar Cineplex △
    Oct 9, 2019, 7:41am PDT
  • Reply #2

@bdc good suggestion! We're going to investigate what it would take to get an animated gif working on all platforms. Thanks!

@fmlqa · FML Quality Assurance
    Oct 10, 2019, 11:02am PDT
  • Reply #3

There was mention in a past thread about studio issues with how their images are used being the reason that the posters can't be altered, but is using a gif file that switches between the two movies a possibility, such as what I have here?

Double_Feature.gif

That is fantastic. Looks snazzy in the Android app.

@omalpha · I Am The Omalpha
    Oct 10, 2019, 5:47pm PDT
  • Reply #4

Looks great on the iPhone app as well!

@tejon · Tejon 8
    Oct 11, 2019, 1:55pm PDT
  • Reply #5

Looks great @bdc !

@me_and_musk_on_marzz · The Old Crow Picture Show
    Oct 11, 2019, 2:16pm PDT
Add Reply