Season Showdown Magazine: Summer 2019 Issue

@clever · Something Clever △
Jun 14, 2019, 5:03pm PDTEdited

n6dK5dZ.jpg

Season Showdown Magazine: Summer 2019 Issue

Season Showdown magazine is a collaborative effort by and for the players who devote countless hours to FML each season. Our jokes and struggles may be lost on those who play more casually, but we are proud to live and die by our SS ranks.

In this issue:

• Matthew Berry interview
  • FMLQA unmasked
  • Summer preview
  • Lessons from Spring
  • Dailies primer
  • Secret Life of FML Pets
  • Much more!

Special thanks to: 20th Century Flops, AaroCO, Adam's Derelict Drive-In, Ari's Amphitheater of Moving Pictures, BackseatDirecting, BOR, Chalmskinn Productions, Citizen Bane, GD, FMLQA, Furiosa, Hoosier Movie Guy, Katniss' Cinnaplex, Matthew Berry, Nosferatu's Shadow, Omalpha, Pandora Cineplex, Real Fake Films, Rockinthe607's Awesomeplex, and Z. Previous issues: Fall, Awards, and Spring.

Update (Aug. 27, 2019): I am no longer hosting the magazines at the fancy flipbook site, but you can still view/download them in PDF form. The links have been updated.

39 Replies

• Reply #31

Just read the articles.

@fourthwall · Fourth Wall
    Jul 7, 2019, 12:03pm PDT
  • Reply #32

Just read the articles.

Do you mean, you [red] the articles just now? Or, are you encouraging us to [reed] the articles only?

@omalpha · I Am The Omalpha
    Jul 7, 2019, 2:59pm PDT
  • Reply #33

Rush ftw

@jakthird · jakthird (R)
    Jul 7, 2019, 6:18pm PDT
  • Reply #34

Just read the articles.

Do you mean, you [red] the articles just now? Or, are you encouraging us to [reed] the articles only?

I've just read the articles. I had browsed it before but didn't read the interviews yet.

Jul 7, 2019, 8:57pm PDT
  • Reply #35

Just read the articles.

I've just read the articles. I had browsed it before but didn't read the interviews yet.

Ah. Did you "heart" the post from Clever? I want to know who to blame for moving it up to a count of 70.

@omalpha · I Am The Omalpha
    Jul 7, 2019, 9:27pm PDT
  • Reply #36

Just read the articles.

Ah. Did you "heart" the post from Clever? I want to know who to blame for moving it up to a count of 70.

A long time ago...i was gonna unheart but somebody beat me to it.

Jul 8, 2019, 2:38am PDT
  • Reply #37

giphy.gif

@carpe · Carpe
    Jul 8, 2019, 4:29pm PDT
  • Reply #38

Bump

@jakthird · jakthird (R)
    Jul 11, 2019, 3:19pm PDT
  • Reply #39

Hello there...