Season Showdown Magazine: Summer 2019 Issue

@clever · Something Clever △
Jun 14, 2019, 5:03pm PDT

n6dK5dZ.jpg

Season Showdown Magazine: Summer 2019 Issue

Season Showdown magazine is a collaborative effort by and for the players who devote countless hours to FML each season. Our jokes and struggles may be lost on those who play more casually, but we are proud to live and die by our SS ranks.

In this issue:

• Matthew Berry interview
  • FMLQA unmasked
  • Summer preview
  • Lessons from Spring
  • Dailies primer
  • Secret Life of FML Pets
  • Much more!

Special thanks to: 20th Century Flops, AaroCO, Adam's Derelict Drive-In, Ari's Amphitheater of Moving Pictures, BackseatDirecting, BOR, Chalmskinn Productions, Citizen Bane, GD, FMLQA, Furiosa, Hoosier Movie Guy, Katniss' Cinnaplex, Matthew Berry, Nosferatu's Shadow, Omalpha, Pandora Cineplex, Real Fake Films, Rockinthe607's Awesomeplex, and Z. Previous issues: Fall, Awards, and Spring.

39 Replies

• Reply #21

You know what rhymes with "jump?"

BUMP

You know what rhymes with "left them spell through hey squeeze bin dis mojo?"

FMLQA please pin this mofo!

@omalpha · I Am The Omalpha
    Jun 15, 2019, 8:21am PDT
  • Reply #22

Bump for pinning. Season Showdown should always be above the bsa

@realfakefilms · Real Fake Films: Honky Grandma be Trippin' △
    Jun 15, 2019, 8:28am PDT
  • Reply #23

Time to pin it @fmlqa @tim

@jakthird · jakthird (R)
    Jun 15, 2019, 9:39am PDT
  • Reply #24

Nice. Thanks for pinning, @fmlqa

@omalpha · I Am The Omalpha
    Jun 15, 2019, 10:33am PDT
  • Reply #25

Thanks for pinning! @fmlqa @tim

@jakthird · jakthird (R)
    Jun 15, 2019, 10:38am PDT
  • Reply #26

Amazing, as always! Loved being part of this issue. Thanks so much to @clever and everybody that makes this happen!

@fmlqa · FML Quality Assurance
    Jun 16, 2019, 10:32am PDT
  • Reply #27

@realfakefilms First of all amazing write up on Matthew Berry in this issue. Loved the interview and enjoyed that article piece. My question is what was it like to meet such a fantasy legend and really the Godfather of fantasy sports in general like Matthew Berry? Dang Im on here as common folk citizen that will never have the opportunity to meet famous people like this so I guess I just gush over a little bit when I see the level of competition on here and how keeping my expectations low on standings bc I know now just how amazing everyone truly is on here. The power 6 being listed and all of those groups having been covered makes me proud I was one of them and finished 28th out over 300 active players last season. I am in way over my head on a daily basis on here, but you guys see fit to make this nobody feel appreciated. Thanks guys!

@zman2018 · Bubba Ho Tep's Cineplex!
    Jun 19, 2019, 6:47am PDT
  • Reply #28

@zman2018 he was very down to earth. basically a fantasy/pop-culture nerd like @nick who was the other person interviewing Berry. We had a really good rapport, probably could have talked for four hours without running out of subjects.

As good an ambassador as FML could have.

@realfakefilms · Real Fake Films: Honky Grandma be Trippin' △
    Jun 20, 2019, 7:59pm PDT
  • Reply #29

Reluctantly released!

@fmlqa · FML Quality Assurance
    Jul 7, 2019, 9:53am PDT
  • Reply #30

Bump

@jakthird · jakthird (R)
    Jul 7, 2019, 10:13am PDT
Add Reply