Spring 2019 Lifetime Average Season Rankings

@austin · Austin Buyers Club
Jun 13, 2019, 11:45am PDT

• Spreadsheet with Average Player Rankings for FML's 16 Seasons
  • includes final Season Showdown rankings for every FML season
  • excludes your first season if you didn't start the first week of that season
  • excludes all seasons missing 3+ actively set lineups
  • only includes players who have played at least 3 seasons
  • only includes players with the top 1000 averages
  • excludes players who skipped last season and missed at least 3 weeks the previous season.
  • Previous Season's Post

This metric for grading long-term success has more flaws than PC%, but average rankings are easier to understand. Plus, this spreadsheet gives people a quick view of some of the best players' season-by-season rankings. Spreadsheet cells with darker colors have been excluded from calculations.

8 Replies

• Reply #1

giphy.gif

@trayoder · Are You Fluent in Gif? (R)
    Jun 13, 2019, 11:50am PDT
  • Reply #2

This is a cool metric. My takeaway about myself is that I am not terribly "great" persay, but that I am decent and I picked up the gameplay fast (no crappy early season rankings weighing my average down). Thanks for sharing!

@b_rad · Bradimus Prime
    Jun 13, 2019, 11:59am PDT
  • Reply #3

While I enjoy seeing this each season, I am always reminded of how I got Krampus'd and went on tilt for 2 seasons! I'll never be able to overcome those, but that was all before we realized this game would be around 4+ years later!

Thanks to all of the great competitors in this game who keep me striving to always improve.

Now the obligatory tip of the beer; to pour out a little for our homie Sleestak 🍺

@hmg · Hoosier Movie Guy
    Jun 13, 2019, 12:08pm PDT
  • Reply #4

Agreed, thanks Austin. My takeaway is that my first full season I played I should've been trying in SS and not just FML League. W/out that I'm right around 140 avg with B-Rad lol

@azrattler · Dubs®
    Jun 13, 2019, 12:14pm PDT
  • Reply #5

My takeaway is that I should be switching my alt and main account around. Lol

This is great Austin! Thanks for putting these sheets together for us so we can see how bad we actually are. ;)

@penny · Not Penny's Boat
    Jun 13, 2019, 12:22pm PDT
  • Reply #6

Thanks again, Austin.

@dylan · KOTRT8
    Jun 13, 2019, 12:36pm PDT
  • Reply #7

I'm going to pretend I'm awesome because I've finished top 100 for five straight seasons, something only SKYNET and Time_is_illmatic have also accomplished..... Unfortunately, I didn't make top 50 any of those times. Whoops.

@peters_theatre · Peter's Theat(r)e
    Jun 13, 2019, 12:43pm PDT
  • Reply #8

I'm going to pretend I'm awesome because I've finished top 100 for five straight seasons, something only SKYNET and Time_is_illmatic have also accomplished..... Unfortunately, I didn't make top 50 any of those times. Whoops.

No need to pretend, that is extremely awesome!

@b_rad · Bradimus Prime
    Jun 13, 2019, 1:18pm PDT
Add Reply