Landmine League 1 Year Anniversary Spectacular

@seesomething · IYSSSS (IOU)
May 15, 2019, 6:29am PDTEdited

ilx4xi.jpg

Hello FML. It's been 1 year since the Landmine League was created, and it has been a great year. With 3 weeks left of the Spring season, @nosferatus_shadow is in the lead for a potential 3rd season win.

Now is the time to join for the Summer season.

The Landmine League rules are simple, don't play the BP (-$5M), WP (-$5M), or blank screens (-$5M), and don't play the PC (-$10M) for the league. Doing so will drown you in penalty dollars.

https://fantasymovieleague.com/league/19090
PW: landmine

However, the anniversary of the league's inception wouldn't be fitting without something extra.

For the winner of the Summer season, I will be awarding a 25$ Fandango gift card.

But wait, that's not all...

I will also be awarding a 25$ Fandango gift card to the contender who manages to avoid every single landmine in the Summer season and still manages to place in the top 10 at the end. No blanks, no WPs, no BPs, no PCs, and a top 10 finish. Sounds challenging? It is.

4 Replies

• Reply #1

Weekend bump

May 18, 2019, 11:43am PDT
  • Reply #2

We are getting into the final week of the Spring season. Which means, only 1 week remains to enter the Landmine League for the start of the Summer season.

May 28, 2019, 6:50am PDT
  • Reply #3

It's that final week feeling.....

giphy.gif

This feels very familiar!!!....Again!!!!

Do join up and have a trial run this week! It's a really fun league, and one which I really enjoy.

Remember you just have to

AVOID: BP Screens

AVOID: WP Screens

NEVER PLAY: Blank Screens

and finally

AVOID: The best line-up after you have avoided all of the above!

It is a fantastic alternative league....that requires a slightly different approach to do well!

So in summary.....

You just have to remember to set a

giphy.gif

line-up each week!

giphy.gif

@nosferatus_shadow · ... _ _ _ _._. _._
    May 28, 2019, 4:16pm PDTEdited
  • Reply #4

9 hours until the start of the summer season. Get in while you can.

Jun 3, 2019, 7:44am PDT
Add Reply