Endgame Countdown: 9 Days

@marvelgirl101 · Natasha (Romanoff)
Apr 17, 2019, 9:12am PDT

We're finally in the single-digits. Phew.
• • •
Alright, as you Marvel fans may know, there is SO MUCH leaked footage going around that it's actually scary. But the thing is, and I covered this on a previous countdown, we don't know if it's real or not. Maybe the Russo's are just messing with us. All of these leaks have me wondering: how many of you are trying to go into the movie with as much info as you can and how many of you are trying to go in spoiler-free? Let me know!
~Natasha

18 Replies

• Reply #1

I'm trying to go in with minimal spoilers, tbh. If I come across a spoiler that says Tony dies before they restore the effects of the snap, I will literally have a stroke.

Apr 17, 2019, 9:18am PDT
  • Reply #2

I'd like to avoid spoilers if I can, but even clicking on things like this means you can get an oopsie. The only way to completely avoid them is to stay off the internet for the next 8 days.

@pigdango · Pigdango
    Apr 17, 2019, 9:21am PDT
  • Reply #3

@pigdango I'd like to avoid spoilers if I can, but even clicking on things like this means you can get an oopsie. The only way to completely avoid them is to stay off the internet for the next 8 days.

Aaaand that's really hard when you're a student and you have schoolwork to do. I'm literally having my friends send me all the research we need. They think I'm crazy but they get it lmao

Apr 17, 2019, 9:25am PDT
  • Reply #4

I want to go in as spoiler-free as possible. Not seeing it until Sunday of the opening weekend so will have to cover my eyes and plug my ears until then. I'm hoping the FML boards don't have any trolls who ruin it for everyone else.

@vondruke · KFBR392
    Apr 17, 2019, 9:25am PDT
  • Reply #5

@vondruke I want to go in as spoiler-free as possible. Not seeing it until Sunday of the opening weekend so will have to cover my eyes and plug my ears until then. I'm hoping the FML boards don't have any trolls who ruin it for everyone else.

Yeah, I've made a note to post in all of my leagues to nOT SPOIL THE FREAKING MOVIE

Apr 17, 2019, 9:26am PDT
  • Reply #6

@marvelgirl101 Let's just hope there isn't some jerk on these boards that gets off on spoiling stuff for people who don't want to be spoiled. A couple years ago there was a jerk on these boards who felt like he was slighted, and then he intentionally spoiled the cameo of a famous actor in a particular Marvel movie.

One time, many years ago, I had a boss who knew that I was remaining as spoiler free on Prometheus as possible, since I was a huge Alien fan. He went and cut and pasted the entire ending of the movie into a very important email and by the time I realized what I was reading it was too late.

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

@genaros_bear · The Tardigrex
    Apr 17, 2019, 11:13am PDTEdited
  • Reply #7

Alright, understood. Preparing to post entire story of Endgame on Thursday night in MC.

@banejo · Naturalized Bane-Jo Sudswater
    Apr 17, 2019, 11:30am PDT
  • Reply #8

One time, many years ago, I had a boss who knew that I was remaining as spoiler free on Prometheus as possible, since I was a huge Alien fan. He went and cut and pasted the entire ending of the movie into a very important email and by the time I realized what I was reading it was too late.

Seriously? What a dick. That's not remotely funny.

@vondruke · KFBR392
    Apr 17, 2019, 11:33am PDT
  • Reply #9

I haven't seen a single trailer for the movie. I'm trying to go in completely blind.

@drectorscut · drectors cut
    Apr 17, 2019, 11:37am PDT
  • Reply #10

@drectorscut

So, you're unaware that they replaced Thanos with a mustached Henry Cavill for Endgame?

@vondruke · KFBR392
    Apr 17, 2019, 11:46am PDT
Add Reply