UPDATE: Cineplex Builder & Notification Center for iOS & Android!

@fmlqa · FML Quality Assurance
Apr 16, 2019, 9:54am PDT

We are happy to announce that the rollout of Cineplex Builder and Notification Center for the iOS and Android FML apps begins today! If you're an FML app user you'll get an update over the next couple of weeks which will add both of these features to your app.

Some iOS app users will start to see the update available now, with the rollout complete for all iOS users within a week. Android app users unfortunately have to wait . . . but not long! The update should go out for Android within 1-2 weeks.

What is Cineplex Builder? It's a tool that allows you to:

• Better analyze a movie's performance
  • See the Best Performer
  • Quickly see all the cineplex combinations you might want to playWant to read more about it? Read the launch post here.
    Here's where the link to access it will appear on your app:
    giphy.gif

What is Notification Center? It enables you to:

• Follow Chatter posts, comments, and @mentions easily
  • Go directly to the specific Chatter comment referenced in a notification
  • Stay up to date with events you've interacted with and events you want to return to at a later timeWant to read more about it? Read the launch post here.
    Here's where the link to access it will appear on your app:
    giphy.gif

Additional notes:

• The Notification Center now replaces the "My Profile" tab in the navigation tab bar
  • Access your profile via the overflow menu, or through the Notification Center tab
  • Cineplex Builder will sync with web, so you're always up to date on fine tuning projections.

15 Replies

• Reply #1

Cool.

Will chatter now have the "go to first unread" feature on desktop?

@omalpha · I Am The Omalpha
    Apr 16, 2019, 9:24pm PDT
  • Reply #2

Ugh another two on Andriod :(. Very excited about this useful tool, however I'm a factory of saddness over here with the wait time for this. Love you guys and you are all awesome for releasing this for Andriod!!!

@zman2018 · Bubba Ho Tep's Cineplex!
    Apr 17, 2019, 5:08am PDT
  • Reply #3

Looks awesome @fmlqa

@penny · Not Penny's Boat
    Apr 17, 2019, 6:19am PDT
  • Reply #4

@zman2018 it will be here in no time. At least you have the $10k Box Office Beatdown league to hold you over until then.

👍

@tim · Slytrunk Tim
    Apr 17, 2019, 8:13am PDT
  • Reply #5

@omalpha Cool.

Will chatter now have the "go to first unread" feature on desktop?

No, sorry! This is something we can look into, but the way chatter is setup on desktop (pagination) vs infinite scroll on native apps is unique enough to present challenges.

@tim · Slytrunk Tim
    Apr 17, 2019, 8:15am PDT
  • Reply #6

Last unread works perfectly on Android.

@fourthwall · Fourth Wall
    Apr 17, 2019, 8:56am PDT
  • Reply #7

Oh thank god

@marvelgirl101 · Natasha (Romanoff)
    Apr 17, 2019, 9:04am PDT
  • Reply #8

Blah on box office beatdown. I'm not even trying it. With respective math gurus all over the place like @fourthwall, @furiosa, @bswhite, and heck even the rest of FML have a better chance at that 10k than this lazy bum right here. I freggin hate math, but it is connected to movies so that's why I play :). Z hate math! Willing to use it and use my knowledge of all those stupid Stat classes I had sit through in college like in '07.

@zman2018 · Bubba Ho Tep's Cineplex!
    Apr 17, 2019, 9:31am PDT
  • Reply #9

Appreciate all the hard work, FML!

@dylan · Biff
    Apr 17, 2019, 10:04am PDT
  • Reply #10

Nice work on the app updates. It's running faster and smoother than on previous versions.

@caaagent · El Capitan (R)
    Apr 17, 2019, 2:05pm PDT
Add Reply