Endgame Countdown: 11 Days

@marvelgirl101 · Natasha (Romanoff)
Apr 15, 2019, 6:14am PDT

Sorry for missing yesterday's countdown my dear Resistance, my brother had a little mishap on a trampoline...
Also, I'm thinking of posting this in the Main Chatter as well, so just a heads up.

Anyway, we're almost there! If you Marvel fans remember correctly, in the "new" Mission teaser, we hear Steve talking about teams. Who do you think is going to team up together? Who's going to be the most powerful team? Thor & Captain Marvel? Nat & Clint? Rhodey & Rocket? Or will it be the Core 3: Tony, Thor, & Steve? Let me know!

16 Replies

• Reply #1

Gosh, keep up with the times. The Mission TV spot is old news. We've all moved on to the new Instagram ad that shows Captain Marvel in Binary form.

@banejo · Naturalized Bane-Jo Sudswater
    Apr 15, 2019, 7:45am PDT
  • Reply #2

Gosh, keep up with the times. The Mission TV spot is old news. We've all moved on to the new Instagram ad that shows Captain Marvel in Binary form.

@banejo For Pete's sake be nice. I've had my head up my butt bc I've been binging on Game of Thrones and just got out of the TWD mania so this is the first time Ive been introduced to this stuff. Sorry I don't overly obsess about this "marvel stuff" like everyone else does. It's a neat post and I appreciate it none the less. Who cares if it's old news to others, it's new to me.

@zman2018 · Bubba Ho Tep's Cineplex!
    Apr 15, 2019, 9:09am PDT
  • Reply #3

@banejo Gosh, keep up with the times. The Mission TV spot is old news. We've all moved on to the new Instagram ad that shows Captain Marvel in Binary form.

That's why I put it in quotes lmao
    Someone please link me the new teaser because I cAN'T FIND IT AND MY PARENTS DON'T LET ME HAVE ANY MAJOR SOCIAL MEDIAS
    I NEED IT

Apr 15, 2019, 9:13am PDT
  • Reply #4

@zman2018 Gosh, keep up with the times. The Mission TV spot is old news. We've all moved on to the new Instagram ad that shows Captain Marvel in Binary form.

@banejo For Pete's sake be nice. I've had my head up my butt bc I've been binging on Game of Thrones and just got out of the TWD mania so this is the first time Ive been introduced to this stuff. Sorry I don't overly obsess about this "marvel stuff" like everyone else does. It's a neat post and I appreciate it none the less. Who cares if it's old news to others, it's new to me.

Awwwwwwwwe thank you very much ❤️❤️❤️

Apr 15, 2019, 9:15am PDT
  • Reply #5

@marvelgirl101 @zman2018 Gosh, keep up with the times. The Mission TV spot is old news. We've all moved on to the new Instagram ad that shows Captain Marvel in Binary form.

Awwwwwwwwe thank you very much ❤️❤️❤️

Yeah also my brother fractured his foot over the weekend so I haven't exactly been keeping up with Endgame for a couple days... Oops... 🤷🏾‍♀️

But someone PLEASE link me that teaser

Apr 15, 2019, 9:16am PDT
  • Reply #6

@marvelgirl101 as per request. Also try any search with "missions endgame."

https://youtu.be/X92pHTK3dYA

Apr 15, 2019, 9:39am PDT
  • Reply #7

@zman2018 @marvelgirl101 as per request. Also try any search with "missions endgame."

https://youtu.be/X92pHTK3dYA

Oh I meant the Carol goes Binary one lol
    I've already done a second by second breakdown of that one

Apr 15, 2019, 9:40am PDT
  • Reply #8

https://youtu.be/Q-7bIxyPRLg This should be it.

Apr 15, 2019, 9:47am PDT
  • Reply #9

@zman2018 https://youtu.be/Q-7bIxyPRLg This should be it.

Thank you so so so so so much
    I can't watch it rn because I'm about to take a test but I'll watch it in about 20 minutes and get back to you with anything that I see

Apr 15, 2019, 9:49am PDT
  • Reply #10

I like that I want to see the movie, but I'm not anticipating it at all :)

@ingy · Inglourious Basterd
    Apr 15, 2019, 10:10am PDT
Add Reply