Play Matthew Berry's Box Office Beatdown & Win $10,000!

@fmlqa · FML Quality Assurance
Apr 8, 2019, 11:07am PDT

Want to take on fantasy guru and FML creator Matthew Berry head-to-head - and give yourself a shot at winning $10,000? Then you've got to sign up for Matthew Berry's Box Office Beatdown! Just go to https://fantasymovieleague.com/league/5 and click on 'Join The League', and you're in! Here are the important details you need to know:

• The contest starts the weekend of April 19-21st, and continues for 4 weeks total.
  • Each week, one player in the contest will be randomly drawn to win $1,000!
  • The goal of the game is for you to rack up more box office than Matthew Berry! At the end of the contest, the #1 overall player in the standings will win $10,000! If Matthew Berry himself wins the league, then we're keeping the money!

Remember to join and set your picks before the first weekend locks at noon ET/9a PT on Friday April 19th. Good luck everybody!

40 Replies

• Reply #21

@yin69yang How do you join closed groups?

You need a password.

How do you get them?

@yin69yang · Avender's Cineplex
    Apr 11, 2019, 10:36am PDT
  • Reply #22

@yin69yang @yin69yang How do you join closed groups?

You need a password.

How do you get them?

Depends on the group. What group are you trying to join?

@lurker · Still Showing The End of Evangelion
    Apr 11, 2019, 10:37am PDT
  • Reply #23

@yin69yang you'll need the league password in order to join Private leagues. However, Matthew Berry's Box Office Beatdown league is Public- just click the "Join" button and you're in!

@tim · Slytrunk Tim
    Apr 11, 2019, 10:37am PDT
  • Reply #24

@yin69yang @yin69yang How do you join closed groups?

You need a password.

How do you get them?

Depends on the group. What group are you trying to join?

Just curious. Hearing people join like 20 leagues i was like holy crap lol

@yin69yang · Avender's Cineplex
    Apr 11, 2019, 10:39am PDT
  • Reply #25

@yin69yang a lot of private groups are fun side games that other FMLers run. They typically advertise the league and password on the Main Chatter, especially near the end of Season Showdown seasons. If you haven't already, be sure to join the main public leagues: Monthly Matchup, Season Showdown, and The 365 League. They don't require passwords.

@austin · Austin Buyers Club
    Apr 11, 2019, 2:30pm PDT
  • Reply #26

We've increased the max league count to 25. Let me know if you have any issues with this.

Thanks @tim !!

@bbgg · BBGG Ⓡ
    Apr 11, 2019, 5:26pm PDT
  • Reply #27

We've increased the max league count to 25. Let me know if you have any issues with this.

Thanks @tim !!

@bbgg · BBGG Ⓡ
  • Reply #28

Thanks @tim !!

@bbgg · BBGG Ⓡ
  • Reply #29

Thanks @tim !!

@bbgg · BBGG Ⓡ
  • Reply #30

Thanks @tim !!

@bbgg · BBGG Ⓡ
Add Reply