Play Matthew Berry's Box Office Beatdown & Win $10,000!

@fmlqa · FML Quality Assurance
Apr 8, 2019, 11:07am PDT

Want to take on fantasy guru and FML creator Matthew Berry head-to-head - and give yourself a shot at winning $10,000? Then you've got to sign up for Matthew Berry's Box Office Beatdown! Just go to https://fantasymovieleague.com/league/5 and click on 'Join The League', and you're in! Here are the important details you need to know:

• The contest starts the weekend of April 19-21st, and continues for 4 weeks total.
  • Each week, one player in the contest will be randomly drawn to win $1,000!
  • The goal of the game is for you to rack up more box office than Matthew Berry! At the end of the contest, the #1 overall player in the standings will win $10,000! If Matthew Berry himself wins the league, then we're keeping the money!

Remember to join and set your picks before the first weekend locks at noon ET/9a PT on Friday April 19th. Good luck everybody!

40 Replies

• Reply #11

On the app: It tells me I joined after the deadline and can't post a lineup until next week. This post was made 7 hours ago!

@arachnidmale · Andy's XXX Sexyplex Film Emporium
    Apr 8, 2019, 6:26pm PDT
  • Reply #12

It doesn't start until next week.

@jeremy · Circle of Life (IOU)
    Apr 8, 2019, 6:27pm PDT
  • Reply #13

@jeremy it took a village to build FML! So in the credit-where-it's-due department, the whole thing definitely would have never happened without Matthew's involvement. He long had the idea of taking fantasy gaming into the movie world, and just needed the right pieces to come together at the right time. :)

Apr 8, 2019, 9:12pm PDTEdited
  • Reply #14

Totally makes sense! I just wanted to ensure those two weren't getting the short end. Mr. Tobin actually helped me on a matter when I won my prize a while back, so those two guys have a special place in my heart, for sure! :)

@jeremy · Circle of Life (IOU)
    Apr 8, 2019, 9:14pm PDT
  • Reply #15

I want to play

@user456r8m · amgelag21's Cineplex
    Apr 10, 2019, 1:51pm PDT
  • Reply #16

I want to play

@user456r8m · amgelag21's Cineplex
    Apr 10, 2019, 1:51pm PDT
  • Reply #17

Hi @user456r8m! Just go to https://fantasymovieleague.com/league/5 and click on 'Join The League', and you're in!

Apr 10, 2019, 4:45pm PDT
  • Reply #18

We've increased the max league count to 25. Let me know if you have any issues with this.

@tim · Slytrunk Tim
    Apr 11, 2019, 10:33am PDT
  • Reply #19

How do you join closed groups?

@yin69yang · Avender's Cineplex
    Apr 11, 2019, 10:34am PDT
  • Reply #20

@yin69yang How do you join closed groups?

You need a password.

@lurker · Still Showing The End of Evangelion
    Apr 11, 2019, 10:35am PDT
Add Reply