Play Matthew Berry's Box Office Beatdown & Win $10,000!

@fmlqa · FML Quality Assurance
Apr 8, 2019, 11:07am PDT

Want to take on fantasy guru and FML creator Matthew Berry head-to-head - and give yourself a shot at winning $10,000? Then you've got to sign up for Matthew Berry's Box Office Beatdown! Just go to https://fantasymovieleague.com/league/5 and click on 'Join The League', and you're in! Here are the important details you need to know:

• The contest starts the weekend of April 19-21st, and continues for 4 weeks total.
  • Each week, one player in the contest will be randomly drawn to win $1,000!
  • The goal of the game is for you to rack up more box office than Matthew Berry! At the end of the contest, the #1 overall player in the standings will win $10,000! If Matthew Berry himself wins the league, then we're keeping the money!

Remember to join and set your picks before the first weekend locks at noon ET/9a PT on Friday April 19th. Good luck everybody!

37 Replies

• Reply #1

@fmlqa we're gonna need to get that league max increased from 20 to 25. Looks like at some point the announcement was made that the increase happened, but somehow it reverted.

@waco_kid · The Waco Kidplex
    Apr 8, 2019, 11:12am PDT
  • Reply #2

@waco_kid thanks - I will check on that today and see if we can't get it fixed for everybody!

@fmlqa · FML Quality Assurance
    Apr 8, 2019, 11:17am PDT
  • Reply #3

Want to take on fantasy guru and FML creator Matthew Berry head-to-head - and give yourself a shot at winning $10,000? Then you've got to sign up for Matthew Berry's Box Office Beatdown! Just go to https://fantasymovieleague.com/league/5 and click on 'Join The League', and you're in! Here are the important details you need to know:

• The contest starts the weekend of April 19-21st, and continues for 4 weeks total.
    • The goal of the game is for you to rack up more box office than Matthew Berry! At the end of the contest, the #1 overall player in the standings will win $10,000! If Matthew Berry himself wins the league, then we're keeping the money!

Remember to join and set your picks before the first weekend locks at noon ET/9a PT on Friday April 19th. Good luck everybody!

What's the password? When i try to join on tinker app it asks for a password.

@yin69yang · Avender's Cineplex
    Apr 8, 2019, 1:52pm PDT
  • Reply #4

What's the password? When i try to join on tinker app it asks for a password.

Apr 8, 2019, 1:52pm PDT
  • Reply #5

Try it on the actual website. The IPhone app works fine.

@yallplayscared · That A**hole Minion (R)
    Apr 8, 2019, 2:30pm PDT
  • Reply #6

Try it on the actual website. The IPhone app works fine.

I have 2 accounts one on the browser and one on the app so that way i don't have to change accounts by logging on and off so i thought i would ask to make it easiser lol

Apr 8, 2019, 2:34pm PDT
  • Reply #7

I'm having the same issue as @waco_kid on the iPhone app. I'm at 20 leagues and it says I'm at max.

@algoferoz · Rockinthe607's Awesomeplex △
    Apr 8, 2019, 4:22pm PDT
  • Reply #8

Do you need to be 18+ years old to win the money?

@sammy2tone10 · Sampage
    Apr 8, 2019, 5:56pm PDT
  • Reply #9

Do you need to be 18+ years old to win the money?

Yes. This applies to all FML prizes I believe

@lurker · Still Showing The End of Evangelion
    Apr 8, 2019, 6:11pm PDT
  • Reply #10

So, didn't Eric LaVanchy and Larry Tobin create FML?

But also, glad to see TMR is going to be actively playing these next few weeks!

@jeremy · Circle of Life (IOU)
    Apr 8, 2019, 6:21pm PDT
Add Reply