Avengers: Endgame - New Trailer

@bswhite · BSwick Is Back!
Mar 14, 2019, 6:08am PDT

Disney drops the latest Avengers: Endgame trailer, and of course, Captain Marvel is the featured spot at the end.

Nice marketing strategy to try and goose those 2nd weekend numbers for Captain Marvel!

12 Replies

• Reply #1

OMGOMGOMG TONY MAKES IT BACK 1:56

@marvelgirl101 · Natasha (Romanoff)
    Mar 14, 2019, 7:02am PDT
  • Reply #2

Was there any doubt that he wouldn't?

@garbs · The Garbera Redemption (KotRT)
    Mar 14, 2019, 3:01pm PDT
  • Reply #3

This trailer makes so excited. I'm very glad Carol doesn't just show up at be end to save the day. It seems like she will be working with the team. I'm so excited 😆. And FINALLY, some respect for Hawkeye/Ronin. Something else I am really excited about from this trailer is Black Widow and Hawkeye together again. I always thought they were a really cool team.

P.S. I'm not sure how everyone will feel about this, but I am 💯% sure that nebula deserves to kill thanos. Not Steve, not tony, not even Thor. NEBULA. Period.

@user6ewdqj · GOTG
    Mar 14, 2019, 4:19pm PDT
  • Reply #4

This time jump is really getting to me, Natasha has TWO different Hairstyles in two scenes of this trailer. And these new suits are outrageous

@ju1c3 · BATMAN's Cineplex
    Mar 14, 2019, 5:03pm PDT
  • Reply #5

I'm not sure how everyone will feel about this, but I am 💯% sure that nebula deserves to kill thanos. Not Steve, not tony, not even Thor. NEBULA. Period.

Wrong. Hawkeye deserves to kill Thanos for being left out of Infinity War.

@ingy · Inglourious Basterd
    Mar 14, 2019, 11:02pm PDT
  • Reply #6

OMGOMGOMG TONY MAKES IT BACK 1:56

I'm curious as to how they will get to Earth. Will Thor will use the Bifrost he can summon with Stormbreaker to go get them?

@yktgftm · You know that guy from that movie...®
    Mar 15, 2019, 5:26am PDT
  • Reply #7

They weren't just going to have Tony die in space. These screenplays aren't great, but this isn't The Walking Dead, they know how to (mostly) complete a character arc and respect the story.
    I still think Tony and Steve are done, but it will be appropriate for the character, not on a helicopter...or a spaceship. Lol

@lars · La Forza del Destino (IOU)
    Mar 15, 2019, 5:33am PDT
  • Reply #8

@ingy I'm not sure how everyone will feel about this, but I am 💯% sure that nebula deserves to kill thanos. Not Steve, not tony, not even Thor. NEBULA. Period.

Wrong. Hawkeye deserves to kill Thanos for being left out of Infinity War.

Yes!!!!

Mar 15, 2019, 6:07am PDT
  • Reply #9

@yktgftm OMGOMGOMG TONY MAKES IT BACK 1:56

I'm curious as to how they will get to Earth. Will Thor will use the Bifrost he can summon with Stormbreaker to go get them?

I thought Captain Marvel would save him, but that's a better theory lol

Mar 15, 2019, 6:08am PDT
  • Reply #10

I might just watch this everyday until EG. :-)

It is perfectly balanced.

Sentimental but not corny and ends with a touch of humour.

@fourthwall · Fourth Wall
    Mar 15, 2019, 6:10am PDT
Add Reply