PC% Rankings: March 1-3, 2019

@austin · Austin Buyers Club
Mar 4, 2019, 6:44pm PST

@stark keeps the 25-week lead for the 4th week in a row. @20thcentury_flops keeps the 52-week lead for the 20th week in a row.

24 Replies

• Reply #1

giphy.gif

@the_hersh · The Hersh
    Mar 4, 2019, 7:06pm PST
  • Reply #2

@the_hersh LOL. Your best thumbs up gif yet. Foo Fighters for the win.

Mar 4, 2019, 7:22pm PST
  • Reply #3

Wow, what week did I do so horribly at that I'm off the list?

EDIT - NVM, I wasn't clicked on the spreadsheet so ctrl+f failed me. I was going to say, I've been around 250 on the 52 week for months.

@ingy · Inglourious Basterd
    Mar 4, 2019, 7:33pm PSTEdited
  • Reply #4

@lurker I finally had time to fix the PC% glitch with your Week 196 cineplex. I didn't update every week's spreadsheet inbetween, but this week's spreadsheet should have your accurate 25-week and 52-week PC percentages now.

Mar 5, 2019, 7:39am PST
  • Reply #5

@austin @lurker I finally had time to fix the PC% glitch with your Week 196 cineplex. I didn't update every week's spreadsheet inbetween, but this week's spreadsheet should have your accurate 25-week and 52-week PC percentages now.

Thanks. I should have reported it the week of, but thanks for fixing it after the fact.

@lurker · Still Showing The End of Evangelion
    Mar 5, 2019, 8:11am PST
  • Reply #6

On the last column "Num", mine along with some other peoples numbers incremented 2 instead of just 1.
    Others incremented 1 as should be.

@valhallaplex · ValhallaPlex
    Mar 6, 2019, 6:44am PST
  • Reply #7

@valhallaplex good catch. I recently discovered a bug where I was accidentally counting a ton of people's cineplexes in Week 108 as automatic carry-over cineplexes. When I fixed this bug, it added an additional week played for anyone who actively set a lineup in Week 108. I didn't go back to fix old weeks' spreadsheets, but this week's spreadsheet has the correct count.

For example, if you look at Flops' num for last week, it was 196. That's incorrect because he's played every week, and as of last week's sheet, FML had existed for 197 weeks. On this week's spreadsheet, he has the correct count of playing all 198 weeks of FML's existence.

Thanks for calling out anything that looks funny. It's a lot of data, so I miss things from time to time.

Mar 6, 2019, 6:59am PST
  • Reply #8

Gotcha

Thanks for the effort you put in

@valhallaplex · ValhallaPlex
    Mar 6, 2019, 7:23am PST
  • Reply #9

Sorry that I haven't posted this week's PC% update. I haven't forgotten. I've hit a major technical snag. I'll post once I've resolved it, but it may be a couple of weeks. ☹️

Mar 12, 2019, 8:08pm PDT
  • Reply #10

Thanks for everything you do and I hope you get it worked out!

@protagonist · The Force A-Nathan-s
    Mar 12, 2019, 9:21pm PDT
Add Reply