FML Power Group Challenge

@katnisscinnaplex · K△tniss' Cinnaplex
Feb 28, 2019, 4:43am PST

Hey guys, if you're anything like me then the number of side games is really starting to bog you down. You may be ready to take a season off of side games just to relieve some Friday stress. Well this season you will have the opportunity to take some games off if you need to. For all of you in power groups (or any group for that matter) we'll be running a quasi-olympic games where each group will submit up to two representatives (champions) to each side game. Those champions will battle it out throughout the season in an attempt to earn medals for their group. There will be three medals, Gold (3 points), Silver (2) and Bronze (1), given for each game to the top three scoring representatives. At the end of the season we'll add up all the medals and see which group truly is best-in-side games.

Some notes: All games will continue to run per their normal rules; any and all FMLers are open and encouraged to join. This will be an opportunity for fatigued players to 'share the load' within their group so they can still be a part of all of the games without the pressure of entering every game every week.

To sign up your champions, add their name to the appropriate side game on this spreadsheet. If you are in a group and would like to participate, feel free to add a group at the top and sign up champions to represent you in each game. For any questions feel free to hit me up on discord.

http://bit.ly/FMLPowerGroupSpring19

this message was brought to you by the side game committee

11 Replies

• Reply #1

No Baseball?

@justjeff · JustJeff
    Feb 28, 2019, 5:20am PST
  • Reply #2

I knew I'd overlook something...just glad it was my own game!

Feb 28, 2019, 5:22am PST
  • Reply #3

That's how it always goes

@justjeff · JustJeff
    Feb 28, 2019, 5:34am PST
  • Reply #4

I'm as much a fan of a hastily thrown together competition as the next guy, but will this be actually starting next week to give everyone a chance to see and sign up?

@phils_phun_phlicks · Phil's Phun Phlicks!
    Feb 28, 2019, 6:50am PST
  • Reply #5

It'll use the results from the full spring season but feel free to use this weekend to decide your representatives. It'll be a long season. We've been bouncing the idea around all week but I haven't had a chance to post it until this morning.

Feb 28, 2019, 6:53am PST
  • Reply #6

WP League?

@raghy78d · Raïsh Mamoe
    Feb 28, 2019, 12:43pm PST
  • Reply #7

As much as I enjoy the WP league, I think we'll stay away from any game that eliminates players. It could end up being just one group winning both medals by default

Feb 28, 2019, 1:00pm PST
  • Reply #8

Last call for signups. This will lock in tonight at the start of week 2.

Mar 4, 2019, 2:40pm PST
  • Reply #9

Will there be updates on this as we go?

@fmldylan · ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Mar 7, 2019, 9:25pm PST
  • Reply #10

Will there be updates on this as we go?

@fmldylan · ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Mar 7, 2019, 9:25pm PST
Add Reply