ALERT: 4-Day Box Office Weekend in FML!

@fmlqa · FML Quality Assurance
Feb 12, 2019, 8:55am PST

Presidents' Day is coming up on Monday, Feb 18th! So, for many people across the US, it's a long holiday weekend . . . and in FML, it means we have an extra day of box office!

Instead of the regular box office weekend consisting of Friday, Saturday and Sunday results, for the coming weekend Monday box office will also be tabulated. Importantly, this also means that next week will start a day later than usual! The FML rollover will happen on Tuesday, Feb 19th instead of Monday the 18th.

Any questions? Don't be shy to ask! Just post them here and I'll get back to you (but probably not before one of the friendly FMLers has already jumped in to explain things).

Fingers-crossed you get Monday off -- and good luck at the box office!

12 Replies

• Reply #1

My Ex and I broke up 1 year and 2 months ago and i was six months pregnant. We both love each other and it was a shock to me and it really broke my heart. I tried to call him and both of his lines were disconnected. I tried to reach him on social networks but he deleted me off of them. I tried to reach his parents and they told me that their son said that he does not love me and does not want to see me and they do not know what is wrong. I cried and cried everyday because I loved him very much. Until I gave birth and the baby was one year old, I could not get my love back. Again, I was confused. I do not know what to do and I also lost my job and I have no money to take care of the baby. I was miserable in life so I cried to my sister and told her my problem and said that she knew of one powerful spell caster that helped her when she could not get pregnant. I contacted him by email and he said he will help me and told me that a woman cast a spell upon my man and said he will help me break the spell so my man will come back to me and be mine forever. It was a great surprise to me that everything that he said came to pass. My man came back to me immediately, saying that I should forgive him. I am sending a very big thank you to this powerful and real spell caster. I pray for him to live long and do more of his wonderful work. If you have any kind of problem disturbing you in life, you have to contact this powerful spell caster! He can help you. He will not disappoint you, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you, Here's his contact: Email him at: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348160153829

@annastaciaglen · annastaniaglem's Cineplex
    Feb 13, 2019, 12:32pm PST
  • Reply #2

@trayoder · Are You Fluent in Gif?
    Feb 13, 2019, 12:37pm PST
  • Reply #3

@trayoder · Are You Fluent in Gif?
    Feb 13, 2019, 12:40pm PST
  • Reply #4

Sigh. This makes me nostalgic for Cheap Jordans. 😕

Feb 13, 2019, 1:46pm PST
  • Reply #5

For $5, I will tell you nice things.

@nickbeek · No Touching Drive-In Theatre
    Feb 15, 2019, 8:46am PST
  • Reply #6

WB is not reporting 4-day estimates today, only 3-day estimates. Expect things to change from now til actuals come in. 🙊

@tim · Slytrunk Tim
    Feb 17, 2019, 9:00am PST
  • Reply #7

FMLQA, you just used "unpinned" to unpin the mego-thread. Come on, we just gave you a whole dictionary worth of words to use instead.

I'm looking forward to this thread being shrugged or fastered or Kevined, spliced, released, unbumped or a whole bunch of other ways we suggested that I can't remember right now. So change the marquee and release the Kraken!

@kevin · Satellite of Love (SOL) (R)
    Feb 18, 2019, 4:05pm PST
  • Reply #8

@fmlqa, what @kevin said... 😘

@faster · Faster (R)
    Feb 19, 2019, 5:14am PST
  • Reply #9

That's a really great point, @kevin and @faster! I got caught up with the multi-pin madness. Keep an eye out for the next bump/unpin combo!

Feb 19, 2019, 8:46am PST
  • Reply #10

Presidents' Day is coming up on Monday, Feb 18th! So, for many people across the US, it's a long holiday weekend . . . and in FML, it means we have an extra day of box office!

Instead of the regular box office weekend consisting of Friday, Saturday and Sunday results, for the coming weekend Monday box office will also be tabulated. Importantly, this also means that next week will start a day later than usual! The FML rollover will happen on Tuesday, Feb 19th instead of Monday the 18th.

Any questions? Don't be shy to ask! Just post them here and I'll get back to you (but probably not before one of the friendly FMLers has already jumped in to explain things).

Fingers-crossed you get Monday off -- and good luck at the box office!

When can we put our new picks in

@userll8pl8 · clair.mccain2016's Cineplex
    Feb 19, 2019, 12:56pm PST
Add Reply