FML Login Update

@fmlqa · FML Quality Assurance
Jan 10, 2019, 3:46pm PST

As part of our continuing integration with Noovie.com, we are making some changes and upgrades to the backend of FML. Nothing impacts how FML functions or look on the outside! But if you log in with either your Google or Facebook Account, over the next few weeks you be prompted to reauthenticate. You should only have to do this one time.

iPhone and Android FMLers may also be asked to upgrade their app to integrate the backend changes.

Apologies for the inconvenience. More stuff, including actual fun things you can use, coming soon. :)

8 Replies

• Reply #1

@user6jezpj · julieshinkawa40's Cineplex
    Jan 11, 2019, 8:50am PST
  • Reply #2

So I upgraded my app after also upgrading my phone, and the app won't login or give me an option to reauthenticate. It just sits on the main screen acting like it is loading but never does. I'm assuming this has something to do with the authentication process since I am using a new phone, but it is not giving me the option to re-authenticate.

@unsocialworker · wounded82's Cineplex
    Jan 14, 2019, 8:04am PST
  • Reply #3

We're looking into this, stay tuned.

@tim · Slytrunk Tim
    Jan 14, 2019, 9:19am PST
  • Reply #4

@unsocialworker, or anyone else experiencing this, can you delete and reinstall your FML app on your device? I think this is a caching issue and deleting the app should clear cache.

Thank you.

@tim · Slytrunk Tim
    Jan 14, 2019, 9:49am PST
  • Reply #5

Yep, uninstalled, reinstalled, logged in through Facebook with no issues. Thanks!

@unsocialworker · wounded82's Cineplex
    Jan 14, 2019, 10:15am PST
  • Reply #6

I forced stopped the app and deleted all the data. Now everything loads fine on my android device running 9 pie.

@rdt2 · RDT2 Silver Screens
    Jan 16, 2019, 10:16am PST
  • Reply #7

@rdt2 awesome. Thanks for confirming, and good luck this week!

@tim · Slytrunk Tim
    Jan 16, 2019, 10:18am PST
  • Reply #8

Love you baby girl April Mark

@userv7yeez · 2252091's Cineplex
    Jan 17, 2019, 6:40pm PST
Add Reply