PC% Rankings: December 28-30, 2018

@austin · Austin Buyers Club
Jan 2, 2019, 4:22pm PSTEdited

@stark takes the 25-week lead! @20thcentury_flops keeps the 52-week lead for the 11th week in a row.

5 Replies

• Reply #1

giphy.gif

Big shout out to the 2 groups Iv been in on my way here the past 25 weeks. Resistance and SkyNet, this victory is as much yours as mine!

@stark · The Majestic Starkplex
    Jan 2, 2019, 7:25pm PST
  • Reply #2

As always @austin, we thank you for work!

@the_hersh · The Hersh
    Jan 2, 2019, 7:45pm PST
  • Reply #3

Congrats @stark

We go live to SkyNet for the ceremony:

Also, didn't want to make a new thread, so figured this was a good place as any to make this comment: After 4 weeks, the Season Showdown Standings are a complete logjam!

The person in 13th place is closer to 238th place than first. (Both about a delta of just $13.5 million).

What's your equivalent standing? For me, I'm closer to 871st place than first ... so not much margin for error before that ranking number goes downhill quickly.

@mem · BigMem Consulting Services
    Jan 2, 2019, 7:47pm PST
  • Reply #4

@mem your mathy takes on the standings are always welcome here. The logjam gives hope to those of us off to a bumpy start. I look forward to seeing how people separate from the pack in future weeks.

@austin · Austin Buyers Club
    Jan 2, 2019, 7:57pm PST
  • Reply #5

Congratz @stark!

I've noticed that logjam too. Closer to 1028 than to spot 1, while I am ranked 199.
    You can also tell by the recognizable names in the top 500 or so. They are spread pretty thin. It seems only the R and the Triangles (and Exxdee of course) were off to a good start this season.
    Compare that to last season where by week 4, the top 100 or so was crowded with all the familiar names.

@fourthwall · Fourth Wall
    Jan 3, 2019, 2:48am PST
Add Reply