Reminder - Join the No Previews League!

@phils_phun_phlicks · Phil's Phun Phlicks!
May 30, 2018, 8:03am PDT

Do you think getting those Thursday preview numbers is "just like setting your fantasy football lineup after kickoff?" Well...

LSt.gif

You can now join the No Previews League! The No Previews League is exactly what you think it is - a league where the lock time occurs prior to Thursday preview numbers being reported to the masses.

FAQs

When is the locktime then? - It's Thursday 10 PM ET/7 PM PT
That time is way too early! - Blame Deadline, who routinely publishes early estimates for major releases; I assume we'll get one of those this summer for Ant-Man & The Wasp for instance
Will there be punch & pie? - It's a website, so probably not.
Who said you get to be in charge of this league? - FMLQA?
What if I don't think Thursday Previews are cheating? - Just join anyway and prove you don't need em. Don't you want to prove how smart you are before all the information is out there?
You make a convincing argument. - I know, I got a B+ in Debate Class.
Why not an A? - I guess I didn't argue hard enough to get a bump up.
I don't think a lot of people actually ask the questions the above. - Who are you, the FAQ police?! You can't join my league narc!
Wait wait wait, I don't miss out! Just give me the league details. - Bah, fine.

League link: https://fantasymovieleague.com/league/18778
Password: BooThursdays

Hope to see you there soon!

7 Replies

• Reply #1

As a former debater, I love so much of this...great FAQ.
    Still can't join the league though. ;)

@lars · La Forza del Destino (IOU)
    May 31, 2018, 7:43am PDT
  • Reply #2

Is it just me, but I am seeing a lock time for "no previews" that is the same as the standard lock time for the standard leagues.

I noticed because normally I have a countdown at this point for this league. So I double checked and it is giving the same deadline (local time) to every other league.

546a9z.jpg

I had a few bugs with the lock time display last week, so I am not sure if it is a bug that only I see, or if others are experiencing it.

@nosferatus_shadow · ... _ _ _ _._. _._
    May 31, 2018, 8:18am PDTEdited
  • Reply #3

seeing it too

@justjeff · JustJeff
    May 31, 2018, 8:26am PDT
  • Reply #4

Because of the holiday all lock times get pushed back a day - it will only be for this week (or any other that's following a Monday holiday)

@penny · Not Penny's Boat
    May 31, 2018, 8:27am PDT
  • Reply #5

Clarify - all custom lock times :)

May 31, 2018, 8:28am PDT
  • Reply #6

So this week is basically a free pass for custom locks......but if we abide by the custom locks it is down to our impeccable FML morals and....honesty?

@nosferatus_shadow · ... _ _ _ _._. _._
    May 31, 2018, 8:57am PDT
  • Reply #7

@nosferatus_shadow technically yes.

May 31, 2018, 9:07am PDT
Add Reply