Didn't Copy/Set Your Cineplex in All Leagues? Email Us!

@fmlqa · FML Quality Assurance
May 18, 2018, 7:48pm PDT

Were you one of the FMLers who were a little confused by the new 'manage multiple cineplexes from one account' release we made this week? Didn't get your picks made in all the leagues you're in, because you were unclear on this new wrinkle and the 'Copy To' button we've added to submit one lineup in multiple leagues you're in? Email us at support@fantasymovieleague.com! We will copy the one set of picks you did make to your other leagues.

Especially as these features are new, it's natural and inevitable that it will take a minute to get used to the new FML world we're in -- so we want to help. Even if you did everything right yourself, maybe you have a friend or know somebody in a league you're in who did have this problem! Be sure to let them know to email us too.

Thanks FMLers, and good luck to all this weekend.

62 Replies

• Reply #1

You guys are f**king awesome. You care so much for the community. Not many online sites would ever do this for their community. It just proves, once again, that FML rocks!!!

@penny · Not Penny's Boat
    May 18, 2018, 7:56pm PDT
  • Reply #2

Very nice, @fmlqa!

giphy.gif

@faster · Faster (R)
    May 18, 2018, 7:58pm PDT
  • Reply #3

This is also the official thread where all the ragers can post their apologies to Mr. and Mrs. FMLQA and Tim. Tim's cool. He's in my league.

@lars · La Forza del Destino (IOU)
    May 18, 2018, 8:06pm PDT
  • Reply #4

@lars, @tim is beyond cool. :)

But really, aren't most folks around these parts. :D

@penny · Not Penny's Boat
    May 18, 2018, 8:07pm PDT
  • Reply #5

Thank you @lars and @penny.

I can't take credit for this one, it's all @fmlqa

But, the silver lining is we realized ways to make this experience better, and we're going to work on it very soon.

@tim · Slytrunk Tim
    May 18, 2018, 9:02pm PDT
  • Reply #6

Thanks for fixing my one screen error @fmlqa

Much appreciated. Now I can be content with my inadequate lineup rather than being frustrated that I set an even more inadequate lineup in error!

@nosferatus_shadow · ... _ _ _ _._. _._
    May 19, 2018, 5:20am PDTEdited
  • Reply #7

Thanks for saving my bacon bragging rights were on the line!

@user4b5ok5 · Inception Cineplex
    May 19, 2018, 7:18am PDT
  • Reply #8

Thanks so much! Was in botswana and satellite internet isnt conducive for figuring out new systems.

@scott · Scott's Theater of Powerless Superheroes
    May 19, 2018, 8:11am PDT
  • Reply #9

@tim and @fmlqa All of my cineplexes match, since I did the copy. I chose MPC this week, and my total shows correctly. However, something is up with the display - on Android at least. It shows that I picked 2x DP2:sat, 1 Pope, 5 Tully.

ETA: I updated my app, and it shows correctly now.

@omalpha · I Am The Omalpha
    May 19, 2018, 9:38am PDTEdited
  • Reply #10

You guys rock!

b4b7192e82d7eeda3aae899b4ea437d0.jpg

@user4ya9zy · The Dread Pirate Kevin
    May 19, 2018, 9:45am PDT
Add Reply