Introducing 'Coupe's Knee-Jerk Lineups' League

@coupe · The Coupe De' Villes
May 11, 2018, 3:41pm PDTEdited

Hey! I'm Coupe and here I am (once again) with a brand new LEAGUE for all you 'Knee-Jerk Lineups' fans.
My Knee-Jerk Lineup League.
With the amazing new Multiple Cineplexes Feature just added to FML,
I now present to you all, Starting Summer Week 1...
Coupe's Knee-Jerk Lineups
RULES:
It's a year-long league where Cineplexes lock Monday night @ 11:59 PM ET so you play your Monday Night Knee-Jerk Lineup & Tiebreaker every single week! The same standard FML Rules and Scoring apply...you just get to see how your Knee-Jerk Lineup does! And, hey! Maybe you have a Perfect Cineplex on your hands.

LEAGUE PASSWORD: kneejerkcoupe
https://fantasymovieleague.com/league/18793

6 Replies

• Reply #1

Oof. I have no room!! Hopefully @fmlqa lifts it soon :)

@penny · Not Penny's Boat
    May 11, 2018, 3:44pm PDT
  • Reply #2

Not to rain on your parade but isn't this being covered in the Monday Night Competition being run by DarthDan as detailed in FML's pinned Announcement?

@the_hersh · The Hersh
    May 11, 2018, 3:45pm PDT
  • Reply #3

Great idea. I was thinking about this exact thing earlier when seeing that "everyone" has the same lineup this week. The game becomes a lot easier when you have days to research and observe, so I'm glad you started this league where you have to go with your gut. We'll get to see a lot more variety this way.

@trayoder · Are You Fluent in Gif? (R)
    May 11, 2018, 3:47pm PDT
  • Reply #4

@the_hersh I think the primary difference is Coupe's league locks 12 hours earlier, so if you see something that changes your mind on Tuesday morning, it's not too late for the Knee-Jerk league.

@jeremy · Circle of Life (IOU)
    May 11, 2018, 3:54pm PDT
  • Reply #5

This league is focused more on your true, "first impressions", Knee-Jerk lineup. That is why the locktime so early.
    Also, this league is less of a competitive league, and more of just a fun casual league to see who has the best Knee-Jerk Lineup!

May 11, 2018, 3:57pm PDT
  • Reply #6

BUMP

May 12, 2018, 5:56am PDT
Add Reply